What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t know if I asked you this already but on a typical day in good conditions how long does it take ride to work?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...backache is a little less annoying today...just have to see if that holds up...got the backpack fogger out yesterday,that thing really blast out a mist of destruction...of bugs hopefully...pretty forceful,did a row,wanted to check for damage before finishing off the bay...plus it looks like rain today...
finally got the custom ti handlebars yesterday,just need to ship them off to be anodized,the wheels will get shipped tomorrow so just waiting on one more part...gonna be super pissed if the build is held up by the part i ordered first back in may...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazon Rings of power series premiere tonight 6pm Cali time. House of the Dragon on HBO has had 2 episodes. I've watched House of the dragon. I'm not impressed yet. Zero action so far.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚲🚵‍♂️ rode both ways today,so 43 miles...first day without serious back pain...played with the fogger all day...and got paid an absurd amount of money to do so...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...my favorite bi-weekly day again...friday and payday...and my wheels get shipped today!:whee: sending the handlebars off to be anodized tomorrow...getting close to finally having all the parts for the build...also harvesting here at home this weekend so joy of joys,i get to spend time doing at least a light trim on a couple cherry cookies for a live rosin run,and finally get rid of a bag of trop cherry live that's been in the freezer getting in the way...hoping to take an extra day off or two next week so i can bang out the trimming,and deal with custies since they're already bugging me for weed...

Dr. Fleye

ive not been felling good for several days ,sunday i tested + for covid, ive been vacinated earler on this year.
im felling better today
Been a spell since last talking to ya. Interesting fact : Covid Super Dodgers. This is a real group of people who, like me, do not catch covid. Why? Who knows. 95 % of the people around me, my wife included, has had covid. Most all of them have gotten "The Jab". I HAVE NOT! And yet I don't catch covid. Go figure
im felling better today

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:glad this week is over...and my back is finally better...messed up a batch of buds,didn't get hung to dry,went moldy on me...the good news is we're trashing it...not going to cheat the batch testing,just gonna destroy it...

on the good side,my wheels are on the way!:whee:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20220901_103053717_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220901_161544595_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220902_092946288_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220902_093103614.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to run errands in a bit...must be the weekend...as usual,quite a list of shit to deal with,and little motivation to do some of it....the yard is a mess with all the rain,needs to be dealt with this weekend...plus i just harvested,so some hours of semi trimming two big ass plants for a live rosin run and getting the flower room ready for the next round...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:another busy weekend day...sent the bars off to be anodized,got 25lbs of groceries and supplies hauled home,worked on the yard a while,got the workshop/grow area cleaned up,about to wash the 4x4 trays then mop in the grow,later more cleaning in the flower room...tomorrow more errands to run,clones to cut,maybe clones into cups,get 7 new plants into flower so pruning and clean up plus bug sprayed...fun stuff,weekends are awesome!:good: