What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm a lucky old fella - got me free bus/tube/train pass for London - (over 60) - no need for cars/trucks or even bikes - all you need is a good pair of legs - and when they give out - take the bus -

- If I cant walk it - which I usually can - then it's so easy to hop onto public transport - even with 4 bags full of shopping - lol

isn't carbon needed in the process to make titanium or is that just steal? That must be a lot of carbon scoring from those entries and re-entries into and out of the Earth atmosphere, thus still some kind of carbon foot print.

Carbonara is the best carbon..

- If I cant walk it - which I usually can - then it's so easy to hop onto public transport - even with 4 bags full of shopping - lol

I thought you were about to say 4 bags full of something else :D:canabis:

I took a live plant in a backpack on the train once.. Aurora Indica.. only did that once:rasta:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas, cold and wet over here and supposed to be all week:( We are also getting snow by the end of the week, but even that is better than rain in the upper 30s.
Everyone's plants and hash look great! I've been struggling with the humidity a bit, as it's been all over the place. Keeping up with the ipm, and more closely monitoring water usage has seemed to have done the trick. Most mothers have been replaced, aside from a few stragglers. I also cobbled together a clone/ mother rack that afforded me a few extra square feet:)
1648124366058563895093.jpg
pretty tight quarters until I fold up my reloading bench...
16481248936381003817771.jpg
Ah, roughly 10% better after a significant fuck- around... small victories :)

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
The bottom rack is my next multi strain pheno hunt, consisting of:
(5x) AK-47 x Super Skunk
(5x) Cheese n Sour
(5x) Tropic Driver
(5x) Ortega x Apollo 13 F4
(5x) Stardawg x Sunshine #4
(5x) Wedding Cake x Cake Fighter
(1x) OG #18
(1x) Peyote Purple x Querkle x MAC

Here's a few from my current pheno hunt of the Super Skunk gifted to me by another awesome icmag user (thanks again man!) they are phenos 9, 11 and 6 respectively. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220324_083855.jpg Views:	1 Size:	148.4 KB ID:	18107431 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220324_083923.jpg Views:	1 Size:	154.4 KB ID:	18107432 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220324_084024.jpg Views:	1 Size:	159.4 KB ID:	18107433 the terps range from artificial grape candy, to the most promising #6, that smells like licorice and fuel. #9 also has some dank, musky pungency;) So, as always, whoever comes through better in the smoke (and I) win(s)!

Akss

Just a heads up that grape pheno she was the winner in the original pack obviously she was the mom and daddy lol She was very sweet grape when growing and left undisturbed but don't let her fool ya if you brushed against her or started trimming on it forget about it she releases nothing but super strong skunky fuelly stank that filled the whole room...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Experiencing a lull in the cold and rainy early Spring here, 60 and sunny. Effn weird.

First of the tomato seed is up. Only a 1000 plants to up-pot on the horizon. Much easier than canna indoors though as I fill the tractor bucket with soil mix and slap them in solo cups. No concern of mess or close quarters.

Pretty impressive hauling all that on bike, has to be tough to keep upright.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers....naw,the only hard part is track standing a bike when that loaded...and not that impressive when you think about the billion people around the world riding bikes with 70 chickens and three family members...

off to see the facility in a bit,getting a ride down then riding my bike home,probably ride along the river banks since that's the least stressful option...there's a frontage road but that sucks since you can't tell if it's cars on the highway or on the same road,and no shoulder to ride on...

ran the last batch of bubble yesterday...freezer is empty finally...at least for a week or so until the whole trimming cycle starts again...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Thanks, me too! If I were to find something outstanding, I would surely send a cut back:) The pistils are also rounded on the tips, instead of being pointy, first time seeing that here. Also, on a side note, the stem rubs on the young AK crosses show some promise too. Kind of like a new pair of sneakers / burnt rubber smell. Come on tire fire/ skunk piss! Nothing else in the new seed run really smells of anything notable yet, in terms of stem rubs....

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I've still got another 3 runs of bubble to go, still microplaning... Ugh! More like might- complain! It's the "trimming" of making hash! An empty freezer sounds nice. Our groceries have since taken a back seat, which of course- I hear about. I think I will try to do all three when it snows, it's nice to be able to put that noisy fucker outside and not worry about the ice melting.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran

Kawa saki is Japanese and means butt juice.
Thats why you see it written on motorcycle seats and hot chicks gym pants. Thats how it´s produced.

Saki to me.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just got back from my future salt mine...it's nowhere near looking like a grow yet but holy shit the buildings are big! 500 feet long...any who...rode home,took the easy way back because i left the ro running so had to hustle back...like 15 miles door to door...not bad...

IMG_20220324_132215765.jpg
IMG_20220324_141558138.jpg
IMG_20220324_155322835.jpg