What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
😂 ^^^ … So on a completely different subject >>> what were you folks doing when you were 19 years old? Setting world records perhaps?

Yea I was busy tryinna get laid and hustling to pay the bills and shit because I didn´t get a plane from my parents on my birthday. Not even a used Cessna or something affordable. Also no free pilot lessons because my folks weren´t pilots.
That´s why you don´t read about me in the "totally useless world records set by privileged kids" section of some horseshit book like Guinness. Them Shark UL aircrafts start @ about $150,000. So most teens and/or their parents should be afford at least one. Especially if you´re the only child.. Which I wasn´t.

So thanks mom.

..Well that and I wouldnt give a fuck about flying around the world anyways, just to set some personal crap record for vanity. I´d fly down to Santa Marta, go meet Jesu and get a good deal on some pretty good coke..

Not to end on a sour note tho, here´s my Top 5 pilots:
1. Juri Gagarin
2. Red Baron
3. (Pre-Disney) Han Solo
4. Amelia Earhart
5. Howard Hughes

Honourable mentions: Wright brothers, Mario brothers.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I was privilege as a kid too. Ate out of dumpsters. Knew where all the fruit trees, bushes and vines were so I could eat. Then had two full time jobs in high school to pay a quarter of the house hold bills. Plus buy food and cloths for myself. Had to walk to work because I couldn't afford a car.

Ah the good times. No wonder I joined the Marines to kill people. Lol.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea I was busy tryinna get laid and hustling to pay the bills and shit because I didn´t get a plane from my parents on my birthday. Not even a used Cessna or something affordable. Also no free pilot lessons because my folks weren´t pilots.
That´s why you don´t read about me in the "totally useless world records set by privileged kids" section of some horseshit book like Guinness. Them Shark UL aircrafts start @ about $150,000. So most teens and/or their parents should be afford at least one. Especially if you´re the only child.. Which I wasn´t.

So thanks mom.

..Well that and I wouldnt give a fuck about flying around the world anyways, just to set some personal crap record for vanity. I´d fly down to Santa Marta, go meet Jesu and get a good deal on some pretty good coke..

Not to end on a sour note tho, here´s my Top 5 pilots:
1. Juri Gagarin
2. Red Baron
3. (Pre-Disney) Han Solo
4. Amelia Earhart
5. Howard Hughes

Honourable mentions: Wright brothers, Mario brothers.

Man you got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning… huh? Sorry if I offended your sensibilities… would it make you feel better if I deleted that post?

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Naah dude, hehe, no worries. Im not offended, but not that impressed either. Not a big deal, just that she got something that my parents never gave me, which is pilot lessons and a freakin airplane.
99 first world problems.

Carry on :)

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Do you have a nutrient calculator or do you crunch those #s with a calculator Ich? That’s what I need to do…..is figure out exactly what I am feeding my plants but too much nay makes my head hurt

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I did it myself. No calc. I can't remember the exact numbers. But the ratio came out 1-2-4. I just remember that the K was the four.

I can increase the feed amount or decrease it based on if the plant needs more or less. As long as I do that the numbers will stay the same ratio.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I texted the calcs to Waxitaxi. He has the formulas to get the numbers. Like I said it was about two years ago.

Some one in a thread about nut deficiencies was telling me I didn't have a K deficiency. I thought he was full of crap. So I did my own numbers because I was being told I didn't know what I was talking about.

Turns out I did have a K deficiency as well as mag and cal. Which cleared up as soon as I reformulated my numbers.

That was the other reason I went to the 4-18-38. I was having serious K problems. And to increase that I needed more 5-12-26. But again with the nitrogen issue. So the 4-18-38 reduced the nitrogen and increased the K. And with less nitrogen I could add more calcium nitrate and not go overboard with the nitrogen.

Mag sulfate was easy. Just had to get the numbers to match the correct ratio. I think extra sulfur is a good thing for smell. So I am not worried about that.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
😂 ^^^ … So on a completely different subject >>> what were you folks doing when you were 19 years old? Setting world records perhaps?

I was 19 in 1981, ran a 600 ton steel press in a non union shop by day, my first indoor crop under shop lights by night.

Weed
my first indoor crop.JPG

Wheels
71 camaro.jpg

Fullpipes
skates.png

Punk Rock Music
1761028352560 copy.jpg

Hot teens
vikki.JPG

it was months before my first case of crabs and decades before I got my first airplane or world record but it wasn't my worst year...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was 19 in 1981, ran a 600 ton steel press in a non union shop by day, my first indoor crop under shop lights by night.

Weed

Wheels

Fullpipes

Punk Rock Music

Hot teens

it was months before my first case of crabs and decades before I got my first airplane or world record but it wasn't my worst year...

:respect: …ps in ‘81 I was 20 years young ..also purchased my 1st ounce of sensemilia :whee:it was shipped to me all the way from Berkeley California and I paid $200 an ounce for it ..Just in time for the Spring Dead tour , it was bright lime green with red hairs..Oh good lord those were the days of carefree life and excitement…:party:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...off to the grow store in a bit...friggin cal/mag,gotta have it...up-pots today,like 20ish....so no trimming today most likely...got the last bin pre-trimmed at least,but looks like around a pound of the gelato 41 x banana og bx so should be 2+ lbs again from this harvest...now that i'm a crappy led grower at least i'm staying around 1 gram per watt instead of being a crappy hid grower at .5 gpw...turns out you can build a pretty darn nice bike for 2+ lbs:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been waiting for a package,it's doing that thing where it seems to be bouncing around the country,,,on tuesday it was 200 miles away,then paused,then went to someplace in texas,then back to albuquerque,now it's in town but not scheduled to go out until monday

Akss

Pedal on down there and tell em you want your goods now... Or maybe call em first make sure its not on the truck ..

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I'd like to know how much of each you use/gal? MB, calnit and epsom...

I use a concentrate to mix my solutions.

The concentrate is:

811 grams 4-18-38
643 grams magnesium sulfate

Mix these two in a gallon of RO water.

In another gallon mix:

660 grams calcium nitrate.

I use 70ml of each in 5 gallons of RO water with 7 drops of phosphatic acid at 55% concentration for a EC of 2.1.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
That is about:

3 grams 4-18-38
2.4 grams magnesium sulfate
2.45 grams calcium nitrate
This is per gallon of nutrient solution. You can mix it stronger or weaker. The key is to keep the ratios the same.

Latest posts

Latest posts