What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

That's right mister fancy pants..old school workhorses still getting the job done..just ask mr crash...was looking at some leds again today though...lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's right mister fancy pants..old school workhorses still getting the job done..just ask mr crash...was looking at some leds again today though...lol

you still have digital ballast,gavitas,and cmh to pick through from the ancient grow tech heap before you get to leds!:biglaugh:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20210902_193642295.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
only reason i still have any hid lights,i use a couple of gavitas for heatahs! lol ballast and bulb in the same space...heaters that make light

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
only reason i still have any hid lights,i use a couple of gavitas for heatahs! lol ballast and bulb in the same space...heaters that make light

yea i couldent switch all my lights over to led , as hid helps me heat in the winter, but all flower rooms have a heater, just not the veg rooms.
im realy likeing my mars hydro fce 4800 led so far

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Evening all, hope everyone is doing well. I got some good news, finally got my phone call from the amish.
Come next week we shall have another 2000sqft to play in. With twelve foot ceilings.

06C52FF2-C043-4193-B61E-2932E8E2C2AC.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...oops,just after noon now...clones in cups today along with garden chores...and harvest tonight...that will be some work...not resetting tonight though,gonna need to do some cleaning first and i suspect just wrestling the plants out of the trellis will take long enough...and unhooking all the yo-yos...and that will mean my favorites coming up,washing pots and trimming!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found a solid replacement for the HP pumps I use on my mister.. The mistking pumps are not cheap at 100$ ea time it fails. It was adding up. I ordered a 12vdc HP diaphragm pump and tested it today. These are just $20 ea. These are used in RV's for drinking water supply to the sink. So far it's working great.. It pulses instead of on constantly and is quieter. I just need to see if the temps stay low enough. In such a small pump it can heat the water to much. I set up the cycle timer as well to help with that so on for 15m off for 5m. I'll leave it like this for a few days to test it.. I changed the fitting to Quick connect RO 1/2" to 1/4".

Pump specs
12vdc
5LPM
1.35 GPM
116PSI
165ft Self Priming

Project1.png

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m about ready to throw the EZ cloner out the window (not because it doesn’t work ) been running nonstop for months and I’m just sick to death of it :smoky:

Latest posts

Latest posts