What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cuss: another cooler pump dead...that's like 5 so far this season...need to add that to the home despot shopping list...

about to stick a couple trays of cuttings...maybe 3 trays,got a lot of trop cherry...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...off to run errands in a bit,and possibly get a ride back from the grow shop since i need medium and a few dozen more bamboo stakes...not really safe to ride with 4 foot stakes except in the trailer,and i usually get 2-3 bales of medium at a time now to justify getting a ride...doesn't make sense to get just one bale as i can usually burn through that in one up-potting session...and there's always more plants waiting...heck,it's almost time to start firing up tents...

at least the humidity has dropped for a few days...almost done with cooler season too!:dance013:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20210820_124528273.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: back from the grow store...3 bales of medium,75 more bamboo stakes,tomato clips,yo-yos,nutes,rapid rooters,clonex,fishsh!t,pH up and bug spray....thank baby jeebus for discounts!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
noticed a post on IG earlier that stated $4b in annual losses of legal cannabis crop due to HLV. 200k tissue tests showing 33% of crops infected.. 🤷‍♂️ gonna go back tomorrow and sort thru all the comments

rolled the garage door up earlier and a 2 1/2 to 3’ rat snake fell off the door and landed inside the garage somehow….there was a 5 minute fiasco trying to pick it up with a stick until I finally just manned up and grabbed it by the tail. took it to the woods and released it. wife is going to have nightmares

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there was a group ride last night and they scared out 2-3 rattlers,one within a foot of a couple of my friends,plus they were riding through spider webs including a couple of black widows....the rattlers i don't mind so much,spiders uhh uhh,not for me,hate the feel of spider webs,and black widows freak me out a bit...like angry satanic grapes....funny thing about rattlers,when i see one i always assume they're always going to be there in the same spot...intellectually i know it's not true,but when i'm out there i still jump over the rock or wherever it was when i saw it...

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
noticed a post on IG earlier that stated $4b in annual losses of legal cannabis crop due to HLV. 200k tissue tests showing 33% of crops infected.. 🤷‍♂️

I'm pretty sure thats the issue I've been fighting for about a year now. I finally gave up and tossed all my mother plants. Darkheart nursery makes quite a few claims that I found shocking. They claimed its transmissible by seed at about a 5% rate. They pruned an infected plant, then used the same tool on multiple plants and still got a positive test 8 plants later. And this one really creeper me out, they said it can be transferred from breaking up dried, infected, bud then handling your plants.

Now I soak all my tools in bleach for 30 seconds before pruning any plant and I wash my hands before entering the grow room.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
noticed a post on IG earlier that stated $4b in annual losses of legal cannabis crop due to HLV. 200k tissue tests showing 33% of crops infected.. 🤷‍♂️ gonna go back tomorrow and sort thru all the comments
Yes and 90% of all facilities that submitted material for testing had a positive test result.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to run errands in a bit before the doggos come over....got plants to up-pot today since i have 3 bales of medium here,may as well burn through one today and get the next round ready...getting backed up in veg now,which is good since i can start firing up tents soon...another project to deal with during dogsitting time...getting them cleaned up again and ready to go...plus i need to get with joe and order a couple more hlg600 rspecs so i can outfit the 4x4 tents with the mars lights then use the 2 old hlg550 for the 4x8 tent for veg...and the 3x3 for veg...that will give me 41sq feet for veg space as opposed to 25 now...

and it might rain tonight...seems like the rest of the country is having another weird summer and here it's kinda nice and as green as it gets...

Akss

Yep looks like we got some weather coming time to batten down the hatches...was looking at the hlg 350r's but im not quite sure they replace a 600 hps like they say..:dunno: looks like ive had another large expense pop up anyway it never fails....the neighbors have some company over for a few days now and i cant help but notice that they have a little miss barky face...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she should meet mr. barky face,he's quite the talker! also snores...

best get moving,gotta get ready to head out in a bit....need to double check the house is pupper ready...if i don't leave any trouble for them to get in,they don't get in trouble....monkey butt is a garbage ninja as well as a furry swiffer sweeper...gotta find their tennis balls and remind their dad to bring squeaky toys and treats...a rawhide chew keeps them busy and quiet for hours...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: back from errands,just waiting for the doggos then time for garden work...got another tray worth of trop cherry to stick and some up-pots to deal with,the puppers can help with that by constantly being in the way🐕🐶

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep looks like we got some weather coming time to batten down the hatches...was looking at the hlg 350r's but im not quite sure they replace a 600 hps like they say..:dunno: looks like ive had another large expense pop up anyway it never fails....the neighbors have some company over for a few days now and i cant help but notice that they have a little miss barky face...

Out put: yes but foot print not so much. The 350r has a rectangle footprint

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Screw riding through spider webs man. Spiders blow. I've got one in my kitchen that's been there a few days. If it doesn't leave it's going splat. Never seen black widow here in Boston. Rattlesnakes prob suck too. Hate how they kill em all though, those stupid roundups. You have tarantulas? Gila monster? Coral snakes? :petting: