What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas! It finally cooled off here for a while at least. Looks like rain today. The last three days were in the 70s and low 80s with 50% rH, that's marijuana growing weather right there!
I've ordered some roofing material for the cabin, and have started timber framing a couple of lean-tos on either side of my fire pit. The timbers I used were good sized black spruces (8-12" Dia.) that came down during a wind storm. They are super heavy and unwieldy, but should last for decades. I'd like to put metal roofing on them at the same time as the cabin. The lawn is a wreck with bark peelings and sawdust everywhere. I haven't been able to mow since this undertaking, so it's over a foot tall! My dad would probably faint like a bitch if he saw that, lol! His is nearly golf course quality, as he probably mows twice a week.

The outdoor stuff is doing pretty well, and the OG #18 is nearly done in the 4x4. She has her huge colas flopped all over the cage, but still pushing a few white pistils instead of just bulking out. I really need the space to put in the last Cheese n Sour pretty soon. I don't want to run the hole-in-the- pocket heater forever this year again! The 'Flashfire' B has been drying up nicely over the last five days or so. She smells killer already, and I can't wait for a sample!
I took a couple cuts of the WT x P40 testers, and as soon as they get roots I'll get back into testing. I might be able to get a few more today....
:party:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...something different today...trimming! almost done,got the last of it pre-trimmed,only by being super lazy and just dealing with the branch ends where the bigger buds are,not even hashing the larf,my freezer is already packed full of trim...got other things to move on to...need to get done...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Same here, a freezer full of trim/ fresh frozen and zero ambition to process it. It is starting to take over, so I'd better get some ice before I have to hear about it. Only so many freezer avalanches will be endured solely with annoyed looks. Soon after, annoyed complaints will ring throughout the air! I can feel it in my bones... it's about that time, lol!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same here, a freezer full of trim/ fresh frozen and zero ambition to process it. It is starting to take over, so I'd better get some ice before I have to hear about it. Only so many freezer avalanches will be endured solely with annoyed looks. Soon after, annoyed complaints will ring throughout the air! I can feel it in my bones... it's about that time, lol!

at least you don't have to haul ice by bike...of course you apparently live in the ass end of nowhere:tumbleweed:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: that's enough of playing pot for the day...as usual i avoided getting to the trimming as long as i could...still almost got another container trimmed up and a shitload of cuttings of trop cherry taken,and the led room flipped to flower

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
A slightly Diminished Mazarilla plant - the top cola got chopped a week ago to dry for my sisters birthday - gives the lower buds a chance to shine and grow a bit more in the sun - out here on a chilly balcony - soon to be chopped and trimmed themselves -
20210818_095521.jpg

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
The bags we bring back home in the car are already 20% water! I miss being able to leave a 5 falling bucket outside, and it freezing to a solid block.

Nice plant Gypsy, looks like a real good fade on her. I hope you get some super clean, killer smoke for your sister's birthday. Happy Birthday to her as well, by the way! :wave:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A slightly Diminished Mazarilla plant - the top cola got chopped a week ago to dry for my sisters birthday - gives the lower buds a chance to shine and grow a bit more in the sun - out here on a chilly balcony - soon to be chopped and trimmed themselves -

not all trips to exotic scotland eh?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers....pretty sure there's services that do that...if you want to pay someone to do a half ass job cleaning while showing a whole ass!

usual list of chores and whatnot to deal with today,thinking of dealing with the back yard to have it ready for the doggos,also it's the night to put the trash out so a good time to do some cleaning...really need to get to the grow shop again and buy more yo-yos,and probably more bamboo stakes and tomato clips...got serious bud flop going on in half the main room,gonna be a bitch to harvest...trellis netting is good at keeping things tamed,but wrestling the plants out not so much fun...

no rain for a bit,need to hack back the weeds out front,but i can do that while i have the dogs here...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ph probe issues again.. I can't find a fox for probes being bad even when they cal fine.. It happens when the probes are older. When compared to a new probe they are off by .5 whit is a lot. I try to keep veg ph at 6.5 but looks like the real ph has been 6. After cal and set the feed to 6.5 with the old prob the new probe reads the same feed as 6.. This happens regularly.

Latest posts

Latest posts