What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought you didn't want the cookies or fruity stuff? How about Pepe Lepue. A good skunk that is obnoxious would be better wouldn't it?

cookie monster is my spirit animal🍪

the hello kitty stuff was just to poke fun at the other riders at the race...not only did they get beaten,but it was by someone on a singlespeed with pink streamers

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...speaking of fruity stuff,trimming is on the menu today,the trop cherry first up...gotta run to wallyworld first so that's my excuse for not getting to it until late this afternoon:biggrin: plus it's hot again,so not feeling the outdoors today...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...speaking of fruity stuff,trimming is on the menu today,the trop cherry first up...gotta run to wallyworld first so that's my excuse for not getting to it until late this afternoon:biggrin: plus it's hot again,so not feeling the outdoors today...

the air quality is awful here today. I'm not sure yet if it's as bad as yesterday. There was no more then 2 miles of visibility, couldn't even tell if there where any clouds in the sky. It's all smoke from fires on the west coast.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's not color matched but it is thematically correct for the build. this bike was made in a transitional period for bikes when quality alloy components started to become available. a "leather" saddle and leather bar wrap would have been fairly common just a few years before this bike was made. not intended to be a restoration but rather a slightly modernized nod to the past as the parts i replaced have features like sealed cartridge bearings that didn't exist when it was built while still maintaining period correct styling.

IMG_20210808_170855183.jpg
IMG_20210808_170907606 (1).jpg

Akss

I know i got like a million solo cups somewhere but here i am cutting the corners of some new ones lol its a dreary day 75° 85%...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...those solo cups can be washed you know...and get the hefty brand,much more durable...i've been using some cups for many many years...anyway...off to the grow shop in a bit,got a bunch of stuff to pick up today,no big garden chores to deal with aside from trimming and the stacks of dirty pots i'm ignoring for now...last day of this particular heat wave...only hit 100 once for a couple hours...rain chances returning too...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive lost the use of my right index finger. Its been stuck straight for over a year. I cant bend it at all anymore. The same hand I had the surgery on. That did nothing. It hurts like a MF when I try to use it, like writing.. I had to get a signature stamp. I keep forgetting to sign shit because my finger hurts when I do that. Oh what fun it is to get old.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: if only i could go back in time and tell my younger self a list of shit to not do...but i already know i was too dumb back then to listen...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's a shitty flash pic,way more red/purple...

managed to churn through like 6oz today in spite of farting around,still a bunch to go...then onto the same number of glue plants...after that it should be easier since i will be sick of trimming and just dealing with the big stuff...doesn't help the yield but then again people like hash too

Latest posts

Latest posts