What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:i need one of those neck things so i can play the harmonica while i trim...that's what you're supposed to do in trim jail right? play the blues...i would need to learn how to play the harmonica first:tongue:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
some where around 13-15 days from being sprouted and planted into hydroton.

I had to use small piece of paper towel to hold them in place when transplanting a sprouts.

Sour d s1's

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=17895106.jpg Views:	0 Size:	476.0 KB ID:	17895112

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
:smokeit:i need one of those neck things so i can play the harmonica while i trim...that's what you're supposed to do in trim jail right? play the blues...i would need to learn how to play the harmonica first:tongue:

I almost inhaled a mini harmonica a few years ago. Was close. Would have been a harmonica demon or something

Akss

Ganoderma have you flowered out alot of them s1's? I think it was unreg that i seen had a nice one or two from them. I used to have a cut of super skunk that was real good but gave me the paranoia lol everyone else loved it though. Always a bit nervous trying any thing with super skunk in it now... Although i ran some s1s from it and none were like the mom. But kept one she gives me a nice calming affect...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Ganoderma have you flowered out alot of them s1's? I think it was unreg that i seen had a nice one or two from them. I used to have a cut of super skunk that was real good but gave me the paranoia lol everyone else loved it though. Always a bit nervous trying any thing with super skunk in it now... Although i ran some s1s from it and none were like the mom. But kept one she gives me a nice calming affect...

I haven't flowered out any yet. This is my first time with growing any of these seeds out.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Here is a 5x10 of Hammer’s flashbang getting along. I hope you all are doing well.

Attachments

• photo2056543.jpg
    photo2056543.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 9
  • photo2056544.jpg
    photo2056544.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 8

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
My friends enjoyed the flowers from the S1s. Still have a jar curing in my stash. Bugman is running some now I believe. Thanks again gano.
Speaking of S1s I see WT S1s up for $200/10…preorder
So I threw some plants I wanted to save in a SIPs before I went out of town and am so happy how they looked when I got back to them.
I gotta work to ketchup, but y’all have a great weekend!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: that's enough trimming for one day...almost done with a pound,still plenty left to go....got enough prepped up for tomorrow

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Yes sir, best of a couple packs. Its sturdy with good branching and when a flower hits the table it goes thud. Here it is in the other room getting set to 💥

Attachments

• photo2056630.jpg
    photo2056630.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 7

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...lots of running around to do,need nutes,another trip to wallyworld...and trimming!:jump: and another harvest tonight...so all the greatest hits,trimming,pot washing,up-pots and maybe even medium hauling:dance013: happy days!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes sir, best of a couple packs. Its sturdy with good branching and when a flower hits the table it goes thud. Here it is in the other room getting set to 💥

This is my FB keeper.. Ist pic is normal. She's been in the main room from day 1. The bottom 2 pics are from a plant I had in my 5x5 under a 420w led.. She was growing weird like she was confused in mid flower so I moved her into the main flower room.. Its gonna add 2-3 weeks to finish.
DSCN0531.JPG
DSCN0533.JPG
DSCN0532.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts