What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This the Chem D ... testing this clone in a different room ... starting to dense up & swell (early too she's fast)
Click image for larger version  Name:	DFA75425-9497-4012-85FB-D8D46F530207.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	209.1 KB ID:	17891479
Click image for larger version  Name:	6F0CFDB8-2BC4-42DA-839B-0C4A48A3DB97.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	209.6 KB ID:	17891480
Click image for larger version  Name:	E11B6219-4BA4-403D-A0A4-90FBF473A160.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	194.7 KB ID:	17891481

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:finally going for a sunday ride again...this one would be krispy kreme worthy if they still sold them in anything but lame 6 packs...not much climbing,then lots of more or less flat,then some spicy cow singletrack,always amusing...could be some ugly washouts from all the rain...

M

member 505892

Is there any consensus on which Chem is the best or is the best to breed with?

The Chem 91 SkunkVA is the most indica and the oldest isn't it?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...way too early...now i'm kinda wishing the rain had held off so they didn't allow fireworks sales...always the idiot who ruin everything shooting them off until 2am...for fucks sake,we're surrounded by empty land,go drive out in the desert and get drunk and shoot fireworks off dammit! anyway,drinking coffee,trying to wake up

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...way too early...now i'm kinda wishing the rain had held off so they didn't allow fireworks sales...always the idiot who ruin everything shooting them off until 2am...for fucks sake,we're surrounded by empty land,go drive out in the desert and get drunk and shoot fireworks off dammit! anyway,drinking coffee,trying to wake up

lol...cranky ^^^^:blowbubbles:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
when i got Cookie I switched over to a high quality kibble ...jack was on raw chicken for years but he cant handle the bones anymore ..they both do well on my brand (Tru -Pac)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from riding...that was fun....except for the climby bits....coming back downhill was a hoot though...earn those turns...

IMG_20210704_071428138.jpg
IMG_20210704_082324545.jpg
IMG_20210704_083550787.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Just got some of my trimming done. Spent two hours and one minute trimming and did 17.5 ounces.

With knocking them down and ruff trimming that comes to 239 minutes for the first two plant.

It should go quicker for the last three plants. One of the plants I did had lower light density because of a air duct. It blocked me from centering the light.

I averaged 3.6 ounces a hour for taking it down ruff trimming and final trimming. The other plant I averaged 5.54 ounces a hour. Which is where I like to be.

Density and size of the one plants buds was not where it should have been. Still will smoke great but on the less dense and smaller side.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I traded 8 ounces a hammer and some shingles to have people help me build a pole barn. So 8 ounces went out today.

I took the plants down three weeks ago. But because the humidity has been so high I have not been able to trim it up. It is only 48% out right now down from the high in the low 90's% it has been hitting. Till today the low was in the lower 70's.

I have three to trim which should take another 2.5-3 hours to finish.

Hope everyone had a great fourth. I am off to jar this and get to grilling flesh.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you sure you can handle all of that? How is your arm? I haven't heard you mention it in a while.

:plant grow:busting my ass and loving it! arm is doing quite well ...lost a lot of muscle mass in my whole left upper quadrant, but its totally functional:tiphat:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Going to be a nice show tonight, so fortunate to live in America! Got a nice doobie of some Missouri grown ganja to fire up as well.

Attachments

• photo2055550.jpg
    photo2055550.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 12

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: pretty gross and humid out here today...hot too...lol 26 % rH....at least 16 points too high....my knees are hurting...singlespeed ain't easy