What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Wow IMC, that is probably the densest looking male I've seen since I looked in the mirror last week:) I must be keeper material too:peacock:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going in this morning to get my vaccine shot , the first of two , I haven’t seen my elderly parents in over a year and a half , they’re in their 90s:comfort:

Akss

No complaints going back to old school style with the coco...
IMG_20210405_091746320.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: well...i think i'm signed up for the vaccine...but i'm only good at ordering bike parts so i will see i guess...just opened up so i'm sure there's a backlog...

Akss

Gonna have to start top dressing with perlite again. I stopped last round and the gnats are making a comeback...smh hate these thing...

I think the double serrated leaves are somewhat common but they do often accompany other strong expressing traits. There are many variables that seem to matter, flowers, structure, smell etc., and the most important in seed making is what it passes along. The breeders who have selected males have often done many test flower runs to prove their studs, its the only way to know. Flower it out, if it has traits you like then breed it with females that would make an interesting combination then flower those out. Just a funny anomaly leaf and then a flashbang male flopped over by its weight next to some clones. Here is to hoping.

Cheers!

Last edited:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
just noticed some gnats earlier as well, sucked the flyers up with the vacuum cleaner and the water for in the morning will have 1/4 mosquito dunk crushed up sitting in it overnight (in mesh bag). The dunks kill the larvae so it takes a bit to see it work.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I mislabeled OC x P40.. I've not ha any that look exactly like DBMH#2..

This is OC x P40
DSCN3495.JPG

DSCN3522.JPG

This is whats labeled 0c x p40
DSCN0656.JPG

This is DBMH#2
DSCN0709.JPG

DSCN0710.JPG

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: well...i think i'm signed up for the vaccine...but i'm only good at ordering bike parts so i will see i guess...just opened up so i'm sure there's a backlog...

Worse case scenario , you get there and they pump a lil air in ya arm or throw on a new crank!

Latest posts

Latest posts