What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since you weren't born rich or good looking, you've got two choices:

1....Get a 9 to 5 job, like most people, or,

2....Keep on trimming!:biggrin: ... You know you really love it...

PS... besides, you know we'd really miss you and the goat pictures if you had a 9 to 5...

not true,i was born good looking,but the ugly slowly accumulated,then i turned 50 and stopped giving a shit!:bigeye:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
60 years old in seventeen days over here... Impaired & infringed... :booked:
C40A9189-6B67-407B-BC23-640AA3BB923B.jpeg
899AA586-E2AD-4BCF-B223-E95FFE42FF25.jpeg

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m just a shell of what I used to be but it’s all OK that’s life ...it is really hard to take pictures with cookie on the leash because she pulls all over the place:bigeye:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
But what's the shadow that appears to be a tether holding star up is what I'm concerned with.

I’m tethered around the waist with a heavy duty rope leash connected to cookies no slip collar it’s hands-free and she pulls my ass it’s great for uphill... downhill it’s not so good:biggrin:
7D0E3271-AC79-4529-840C-A3739EFC81A1.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:time to go water...and i can see the bottom of bin of trimming finally...only a couple more hours of bitching about it and i'm done!

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I haven't touched my digital camera since I don't know when. I still have pictures I haven't imported on it. I'm now having some issue with the desktop, it's not detecting my digital camera. Good thing I have a laptop because it detected the camera.

I just finished setting up my first grow tent.

Maybe we need to start a new thread, Unc's homeless grow tent community... :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: gotta order a new 8 inch fan/filter for the main room,and a new 6 inch...i'm thinking i will wait to put more plants in until i harvest the second half of the room...then i should have 2 new leds so i can take my time and clean the room,and deal with getting the cooler set up...and still staggering the two side by two weeks...one side all rozay,the other half will be a mix of the gelato and sundae driver crossed to banana og plus a few chemtinis...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No time to sit around I have a lot to accomplish today I may have to pop an Adderall:blowbubbles:Not my favorite thing to do but it gets the job done ... I hate the crash ... (Star Crashes:bigeye:) My motivation ebbs and flows so it seems ...
5E757B2C-DA0A-4E66-B404-740C8843591C.jpeg
87CAFBF7-D8AA-4B01-A93F-2EFBC26E7044.jpeg

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
have you tried vitamin 'suck it up buttercup" star?:biggrin:
I want to be cranky:hotbounce... I need to be able to come here to bitch and moan:whee: .... I got five plants cut washed rinsed and hung... plus walked cookie . ....Has anyone ever seen such a beautiful face is this >>>
Click image for larger version  Name:	CCE901C2-BAC2-4440-A003-9CD58AFF8371.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	111.8 KB ID:	17820521
... now Lunch break Take a cheeseburger I’m craving badly

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want to be cranky:hotbounce... I need to be able to come here to bitch and moan:whee: .... I got five plants cut washed rinsed and hung... plus walked cookie .... now Lunch break Take a cheeseburger I’m craving badly

you know my old saying,anything worth doing is worth bitching about on the internet!:bigeye:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...finally have a day where there's no trimming waiting for me...well there is,but i'm ignoring it...like i will probably ignore the stack of dirty pots...gotta go pay bills,but i'm going to look at that as a nice bike ride since there will be cake involved 🍰...on the exciting side,i will be putting down a deposit on a custom bike frame:jump: it won't be delivered until fall,but it will probably take that long to gather the components anyway...plus i need to get back in shape after being a lazy farmer all winter...lots to do this next week or so,equipment to order,chores to deal with...the workload in the garden is about to go down a bit...all the plants for the next main room round(s) are set,got enough to fill the led room when that's done...

Latest posts

Latest posts