What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice flower unregistered190
Good news this morning for me. My missing care package is out for delivery woohoo :dance013:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
i won't complain about our local post office anymore...you can't get priority here faster than 3 days,but ship it first class and it takes like 1-2 days...you can express mail away from town,just not to town

Your post office sucks. I sent a overnight to you as soon as the post office here opened. You got it two days latter. And I sent it for AM delivery the next day which cost me more. Haha they suck:tumbleweed:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Looks good 190, what are you getting for terps with her?

I'm glad your care package is coming out of the twilight zone, Joe. Mine goes from like Michigan, to Jersey, and finally to NY. The last box looks like they picked it up with the waffle side of a framing hammer, but everything was well sealed in an envelope and undamaged inside. I can only imagine the whacky antics they get up to there at USPS... Priority Baseball, with first class packing tubes for bats? I can see them smashing their fingers through those bubble wrap envelopes to improvise a mitt. I'd probably be doing the same, if I had that shit job. Screwdriver throwing and air compressor projectiles were the preferred gentlemanly parlor games, of my last job. You could always tell when the boss was coming. There was a silent wave of diligent working that rushed from the other side of the room, like a spirit-crushing steamroller. Damn, we were good at looking busy.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good news this morning for me. My missing care package is out for delivery woohoo :dance013:

Your post office sucks. I sent a overnight to you as soon as the post office here opened. You got it two days latter. And I sent it for AM delivery the next day which cost me more. Haha they suck:tumbleweed:

I'm glad your care package is coming out of the twilight zone, Joe. Mine goes from like Michigan, to Jersey, and finally to NY. The last box looks like they picked it up with the waffle side of a framing hammer, but everything was well sealed in an envelope and undamaged inside. I can only imagine the whacky antics they get up to there at USPS... Priority Baseball, with first class packing tubes for bats? I can see them smashing their fingers through those bubble wrap envelopes to improvise a mitt. I'd probably be doing the same, if I had that shit job. Screwdriver throwing and air compressor projectiles were the preferred gentlemanly parlor games, of my last job. You could always tell when the boss was coming. There was a silent wave of diligent working that rushed from the other side of the room, like a spirit-crushing steamroller. Damn, we were good at looking busy.
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Cloners Pump blew its seals again. I need to find a High Pressure pump that can resist acidic solutions. Every time this happens I have to do a deep clean which causes cutting to take longer to root until its seasoned again.

Good news this morning for me. My missing care package is out for delivery woohoo
dance013.gif
That's good. I get stressed about them losing packages every time. Id be out of business if I lost 20k worth of seeds.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

back to the grind...the usual errands and chores to deal with today...back to be warm out...

had a power outage last night,dunno how long,need to find out so i can reset timers if need be...i have a lot of analog timers...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cuss: well frack...

stupid gavita controller was still on,power outage was long enough to knock the program out so the plants got and extra 4-5 hours of light....week 4/2....now i don't know what to do,maybe leave the lights off for a day then back to the regular schedule? just go with it?

to bad there isn't a website about growing weed...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
My instinct would be to rock on with the normal schedule, no sense in adding any more confusion to the plants. My instinct also says you won’t see any hermies from such a short occurrence.

Instinct...not experience

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t see how one day of an extra 4 1/2 to 5 hours of light will do anything negative to your grow... With my sorts of poor grower habits they always surprise me with how resilient they are

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now i'm wondering about the analog timers...i guess i should just leave them be and adjust my schedule...they would have been off during the power outage and thus should preserve the dark period interval...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That cycle timer im using is not accurate. I set it's off time for 5 sec just to test and its 30 sec. It doesn't need to be I was surprised it was that far off.

5 plants are down. Another 3 will come down soon.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

I once had a shortening, flower and water fight at work. It was a mess

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I once had a shortening, flower and water fight at work. It was a mess

Some sugar on your corn flakes perhaps?
picture.php
On February 13, US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers in Cincinnati intercepted smuggled narcotics in a shipment of cereal originating from South America.
(CNN)US Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) seized a shipment of cereal from South America that was covered in cocaine instead of sugar.

CBP officers in Cincinnati, Ohio, intercepted the package on February 13 containing about 44 pounds of cocaine-coated corn flakes, according to a news release.
While working on incoming freight from Peru, a CPD narcotic detector dog named Bico flagged the cereal shipment going to a private residence in Hong Kong. Upon further inspection, officers found and tested white powder on the cereal that was positive for cocaine.
"The men and women at the Port of Cincinnati are committed to stopping the flow of dangerous drugs, and they continue to use their training, intuition, and strategic skills to prevent these kinds of illegitimate shipments from reaching the public," Cincinnati Port Director Richard Gillespie said.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/21/us/cbp-seizes-cocaine-laced-corn-flakes-trnd/index.html

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:cuss: well frack...

stupid gavita controller was still on,power outage was long enough to knock the program out so the plants got and extra 4-5 hours of light....week 4/2....now i don't know what to do,maybe leave the lights off for a day then back to the regular schedule? just go with it?

to bad there isn't a website about growing weed...

I'd go and give them a normal 12hr sleep, by letting the light come on 5 hours later the next day. But only give them 7 hours of light and then back to your previous light cycle.

Or you could just leave the light off for the next light cycle.

Just going with it could be enough to cause issues with the plants... you should know that!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finished cleaning feed/RO drums. Scrubbed tents floors and pot drip pans. Wow that was enough work im beat, time to get litty and rest.

Latest posts

Latest posts