What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I only wish I could keep up with you....I get out of breath just reading your posts:bow:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DBMH X ?.. Gorgeous plant. Confirmed female

picture.php

Different Vinaigrette from seed. Also gorgeous plant. Going into flower soon.

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow:all done in veg...feels like an easy day so far...only 4 more buckets of nutes to mix up and 5 different areas to water...and i need to remember to make a bucket of mop water and get the grow rooms later...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just cleaned the main veg tents floor. It was that time to treat the room to keep the pest from wanting to get in there. Ive been slacking on that part. All plants got there weekly treatment of growsafe.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: been a while since i've seen any bugs in the garden,between the cold and actually keeping up on pest control i finally have the stupid leafhoppers under control... at least until spring...

the only problems now is that veg is colder than i would like,the plants are a wee bit unhappy about it...not enough amps to run a heater...and by the time i get around to ordering a halide bulb and swapping the light it will be warming up again...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's inst anything to prevent bugs from climbing into that room. I have to spray the floor and the gaps that go outside. My tent is super comfy being warm and humid. Its like a beacon that bugs can detect. The only critter that I find from time to time are thrips. Growsafe doesn't effect them as much as spinosad. Spinosad is a monthly chore. Growsafe is weekly so PM doesn't have a chance getting started.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's inst anything to prevent bugs from climbing into that room. I have to spray the floor and the gaps that go outside. My tent is super comfy being warm and humid. Its like a beacon that bugs can detect. The only critter that I find from time to time are thrips. Growsafe doesn't effect them as much as spinosad. Spinosad is a monthly chore. Growsafe is weekly so PM doesn't have a chance getting started.

That growsafe stuff works pretty well huh. I just ordered some, figure its a smart preventative. It has suggested doses, what rate are you applying it at if uou dont mind sharing?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's why i water the plants with green chile!

keeps all the bugs away except for mexican harvester beetles!:bigeye:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
There is an YouTube embed or something like that...I have never done it but I will try it and let you know.

Morning fishsticks,
It’s freaking cold here this morning and I need to do some outdoor activities sometime today.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That growsafe stuff works pretty well huh. I just ordered some, figure its a smart preventative. It has suggested doses, what rate are you applying it at if you don't mind sharing?

2oz per gallon.. Only buy what you can use in 6 months. It has a short shelf life after opening the bottle. 1 year shelf life sealed bottle.

It works great for pm and 2 spotted mites. They can get into my veg room pretty easily if they wanted. Using multiple barriers has had a major impact keeping pest out. Ive never had broads I cant say if its effective on them.