What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:shucks: dunno if i'm getting the free led...joy is pretty specific about wanting the grow in a 4x8 tent...while i have space for the tent,and i think enough amps to run it,i would need to buy another light and fans/filter and all the other stuff...and then i would need enough plants...i can probably swing that in a couple of weeks when the next harvest comes down...but it would be a stretch...

waiting for the ll to show up,then off to run some errands before i start up-pot-palooza again...

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: time to go play garden...got my errands done,should be all stocked up for tomorrow...most likely going riding and then coming home and cooking...

today it's time for some up-potting...i will have my favorite gift,a stack of dirty pots!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant::smokeit: alrighty...got 47 clones in cups up-potted to #1 pots...needed at least 36 for a full run in the main room so i might go with #3 pots or 3 gallon smart pots for half the room and pack them in...

need to mix up nutes again and feed the rest of the veg tents...

yep,gonna be packing the main room full of plants for the second run...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Merry Christmas to all my stony friends here!

I gotta get to bed in about an hour so that Santa will be sure to stop in at our house in the woods!..

He's got hashish cookies and hot chocolate waiting here for him!:xmastree:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Merry Christmas to all my stony friends here!

I gotta get to bed in about an hour so that Santa will be sure to stop in at our house in the woods!..

He's got hashish cookies and hot chocolate waiting here for him!:xmastree:

great,now everyone after you will get the wrong stuff cause santa's high as a kite!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blustery outside all the snow is going to melt

Blustery outside all the snow is going to melt

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plenty frosty here...