What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can’t keep up with my shit out there in the field...Things are getting huge and still getting huger ...There’s no way I’m gonna be able to support them properly but I got bamboo stakes in the ground ....decent stakes and I’m just gonna have to wrap them with rope or something the best that I can

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
only two more months...then i get to start making fun of icky and org for being snowed in!

We probably have snow in the forecast already. jk

But I expect this winter to have a lot of snow. When it is warm like this the lake gets warm. When it is warm it takes a while to cool off. Till it cools off a lot of water goes up and then comes down here. So bunches of lake effect snow.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just made Firestorm S1 and (FS#7 x FS#18 ). these will be coming soon ..

Considering what these HK X Konas went through they turned out pretty good. These are under the 420 led.. Flowers are pretty dense. Smells are a funky berry..
picture.php

Last edited:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
It was 95 in the shade here today. I mowed my grandmother's lawn to surprise her when she got back. The last half hour of blowing the cut grass into the burn pile dumped rain. It was like moving wet sod. Good deed for the year, check!

Yeah, won't be long now for snow. Usually by Halloween. But hey, let's not skip over my favorite 2 weeks, autumn! Too cold for bugs and too warm for snow. Just right for dark beer and bonfires.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I worked tearing down and trouble shooting my mower for hours today. No spark. Coil module has a bit low ohms. so I ordered a coil and plug

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just made Firestorm S1 and (FS#7 x FS#18 ). these will be coming soon ..

Considering what these HK X Konas went through they turned out pretty good. These where under the 420 led.. Flowers are pretty dense. Smells are a funky berry..
View Image

This one looks really good:tiphat:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
That sucks, Sturgeon. I don't even mind the heat that much, but the friggin' humidity! It's like having a second skin made of wet shower curtain. Seems cooler today here, I hope the weather breaks for you too, or anyone else in a steam room!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was up there this morning for a bit and I got some of Doc P’sstrains successfully identified I have four of them going here’s what they look like
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
They got a late start that’s why they’re small...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
10% chance of rain today. So I am taking lunch early because it is raining right now. Good thing I got the wall lines snapped before the rain. Only the 48 foot wall studded in. Still need to square and sheet it.