What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gee bud,i always thought getting married was the most expensive thing a guy could do...those wives cost quite a few goats and not to mention your balls!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting married was very expensive ..trust me ..it can cost you in ways you can’t even conceive

Ph-patrol

Veteran
A roof being done is more like a standard. Its a particular expectation that must be addressed and completed before any home is put on the market no matter what the condition of the home . The impact of a new architect roof compared to a old three tab roof is a overwhelming impact of the look of a existing home.
I do a lot of Red cedar roofs. That def raises the needle on my projects.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am harvesting the Indoor Mac#1...Yesterday was a whirlwind of flushing Containers & leaf stripping ...Today is a whirlwind of leaf stripping ...also was at the Outdoor site at the crack of dawn for Watering and feeding...Shit is Exploding up there..:plant grow:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

still not done trimming...not much left,keep needing to go do stuff...and after late night fireworks for days i haven't been getting up early...gonna be done trimming today though...

lester...that's a drag...farming sucks sometimes,no matter what scale...on the good side of drought,most of the bermuda grass in my yard is dead! i get to spend some time spreading gravel soon...spending a lot of time watering this summer to keep the rest of the plants alive until the monsoon finally gets here...frickin hot this week...

best get to work..need to go to wallyworld...almost out of green chile...and pinto beans...i could get in trouble if the cocina inspector stops by! and almost out of tortillas,you can go to jail for that here!:bandit:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Pretty good day so far.
Scored a Vet appointment today and all the potting soil I needed.
Had to drive to the next state over but we're stocked. Picked up some fungi fighters too.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I've been pulling leaves with pm already too. Sucks, I'm waiting on some garden safe...

Sorry about the farm Lester, that blows. Mother Nature is so unpredictable! Is there some type of insurance for stuff like that, or do you have to take the loss on the chin? I know you worked hard too, that's a tough pill to swallow. Hang in there man, we're rooting for you! :jump:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

A good farmer knows this stuff happens. Never happened to me before but a good farmer makes sure he has enough squirreled away to survive a total loss or injury etc. We are good. I don't do insurance or any kind of aid. Others have worse problems than tomato plants croaking. I'm mostly tore up about the labor.

The wife made a nice lunch and we sat outside having a beer in the shade. She is awesome. Couldn't care less about the money, always a smile and laugh. I have to say I am relieved. Going to take some clones and then sleep for two days.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i actually got my than my asking price for this last run since it was so good...

cheated today and got a ride to the grow store...picked up extra medium and a new 2x4 tray and a bunch of nutes and new scissors which i could have used a couple of days ago...then rode my bike to wallyworld...maybe it's just the mask but there's been a bunch of hot yoga pants wearing babes in there lately...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think it's just all the unemployed office workers and such out in the daytime when they would usually be at work...plus the college kids who go to out of state colleges...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin: I think those yoga pants come in a spray can.
and like all technology it can abused when in the wrong hands!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
don't know if you've heard but...

The devil went down to Georgia
Looking for a soul to steal....

I don't know if he was a pot smoker or not, but Charlie Daniels passed away. I guess the Devil finally got his soul. He was an amazing fiddle player.

Latest posts

Latest posts