What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow thats early Unc. I hope your on your bike and not at church begging for forgiveness.:biggrin:
Good day:tumbleweed:

i might be begging for mercy later when i'm pushing a bike over a mountain pass!
i was told it was only 300 yards of hike-a-bike,but i'm assuming that's elevation gain!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:just about time to go...nice when the ride starts on my end of town,no half hour ride to get to the meeting spot,5 minutes away today...

looks like i will be getting 4 mars sp3000 soon...got a decent deal,more than i wanted to spend,but then again if they do better than the sp250's it will only take one run to pay for themselves

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m fucking around with a super silver haze ...she’s a wild child ..nanner city ...but I still want to find out what she’s all about
picture.php
picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Interested in seeing the coverage you get out of them in flower. I have been seriously contemplating changing over 100 percent to led or getting 315 for flower and led for veg. probably led for summer flower.

I am currently 1 week plus into flowering with my veg bulb:confused:

My new Hps flowering bulbs is sitting safely down the street at UPS. :gaga:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
gemini...i already knew that
That explains a lot.. Bet we have a bunch of them here..
I'm one, had a birthday 2 weeks ago. I think Doc is one also..

We went fishing today, and the only things biting were deer flies and mosquitoes. If I knew the food web wouldn't completely collapse, I would make it my life's work to kill them all. Miserable creatures.
Kill all those bastards!

They look like candy, Joe!

...Bud's all rock hard
How the hell do you know that? But yeah, and proud of it...

I’m fucking around with a super silver haze ...she’s a wild child ..nanner city ...but I still want to find out what she’s all aboutView Image

I have 2 of those in big holes at the hideout right now..
One's 6'8" and the other hit 7 feet tall yesterday...
Same shape as yours except longer branches and no flowers on 'em yet...I'll keep a close eye for 'nanners on 'em...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
and it's been shown that some of them farmed cannabis also...
Washington and Jefferson for example, in Virginia...

History books say they grew it for the hemp, but sometimes I wonder.....

Hemp on the 1914 ten dollar bill.

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I’m fucking around with a super silver haze ...she’s a wild child ..nanner city ...but I still want to find out what she’s all aboutView Image View Image

We had some very good SSH last year. It was apple flavored. I did a bunch of crosses with it. I also have some SSH crosses I made about 8 years ago that I got from Shanti

Im going to go through parts of the old seed collection today in search for some Blue Crush crosses. That was my favorite night cap weed. sweet blueberry/ black hash flavor, with an instant knock out punch