What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some really blurry shots of veg...somehow some sweat got on the lens of the camera...dunno how that happened...

veg,buncha clones,the seedlings...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heads up, my cut of FB does not like wet feet. She likes it on the dry side. I got JW pheno of FB in. I hope shes easier to make happy.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
or should i say filthy festival going hippies! i'm gonna have to fumigate the thread to get all the patchouli and rotting birkenstock smell out!:)

at least hammer was out seeing Rush!

Hammer was seeing The Who and Led Zeppelin...

He just just threw Rush into his list to get you all excited...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, Na if anything I would have omitted it. UNC deserves a limp shmekel for taking out the troll trash daily:D...

FB will get massive leaves.. I buck them off all the time.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
almost up to 100 numbered berry smashes now...plus maybe 30-40 more...it's not even annoying anymore,he's gotten boring,the same nonsense over and over

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Holy cats, Star!
What strains did you end up running?
Well played, sir! My outdoors took a serious Sephoria blight, so I took them in. They still look pretty sad.
The ones in the tent are really coming around. The lights are off right now, but I'll grab some pics tomorrow.
Kudos again, brother!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My son pressed 2 buds of Dubbsaw, and was really excited with the results. He said a very light colored rosin just poured out. A whole bunch came out. He was totally wasted after smoking it. The dude that bought the zips and my son both had big smiles plastered on their faces. He said it was like Sour Dubb, but that the Bucksaw added something to the flavor, and he likes it even more. That sour Dubb was a real good breeder!

I havnt tried any yet. I havnt smoked anything for 3 months

hayday

Veteran
I got my Ickybud 3000s hung and lit up this evening. Dude did a great job building them and did it for a fair price. Color is an nice soft yellow and is comfy to the eyes but bright. The mix of 3k and the 4k Sabers aught to be good for my plants
Thanks for the lights Ick,it means alot to me knowing you built them. I would rather use gear from any of you guys than big shop branded stuff.

1200 watts
picture.php

I'm glad all you outdoor people pulled off another year. That has got to. be stressful:respect:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here's what I am doing tonight, smoking the best weed available, jamming to tunes and drinking the world's 3rd or 4th best beer:) take care fellas, gotta play my cards right with the ol' lady. Catch ya in the A. M. (if I'm not too worn out, lol)

Attachments

• 15705032284221052133815.jpg
    15705032284221052133815.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 4

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy cats, Star!
What strains did you end up running?
Well played, sir! My outdoors took a serious Sephoria blight, so I took them in. They still look pretty sad.
The ones in the tent are really coming around. The lights are off right now, but I'll grab some pics tomorrow.
Kudos again, brother!

My son pressed 2 buds of Dubbsaw, and was really excited with the results. He said a very light colored rosin just poured out. A whole bunch came out. He was totally wasted after smoking it. The dude that bought the zips and my son both had big smiles plastered on their faces. He said it was like Sour Dubb, but that the Bucksaw added something to the flavor, and he likes it even more. That sour Dubb was a real good breeder!
I havnt tried any yet. I havnt smoked anything for 3 months

The weed keeps the top of my head on!

thanks for the kind words O~man >> the crops are from seeds i produced myself :eek:: over the past few years ...many different females from many different clone moms (all elites) were hit with 7 different C99 brother males .. i gambled and won I've literally 100's of 1000's of seeds that produce good vigorous high THC plants ..too many cross's to keep track of >> also there were 8 of (Hammers Mendo B x Bubb K x Tri Kush) plants and they got massive ...

Guess what ? i'm like Doc ... i don't even smoke it .. i just grow it:biggrin: that's the God's honest truth ..somewhere along the line i just i got tired of weed , i don't drink booze either ...when i want to get high i use Ketamine ... imho its the best "drug" there is...that's the one that hits the spot for me .. I dabble in other psychedelics as well & once in a blue moon i'll use some Coke, but it always turns out to be a mistake ..stay away from that shit ...i don't use opiates or any hard drugs , although i have in the past ...we're all guilty to some degree & who among you can say they've never made a mistaket they regret?:ying: i've made millions of mistakes in my life ...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Don't get me wrong. I love weed. I was injured on the job, and have a lawsuit going. I am seeing doctors bimonthly. Bud dog has a suit going as wll, and he was expectantly drug tested by one of his doctors, so Im taking a break. They probably wont test me, as they already did the day I reported it. I knew to clean up before reporting it. Bud dogg wasn't tested at first, so that is likely why they tested him later. When I leave my company, I want to leave on my own terms, and I want them to pay me a fat severance check. So for now Im not, and I miss it badly. But maybe in the next few weeks Ill change my mind. I really wanted to smoke some of the rosin my kid pressed, and he did his best to tempt me. I didn't buckle yet

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Heads up, my cut of FB does not like wet feet. She likes it on the dry side. I got JW pheno of FB in. I hope shes easier to make happy.

I successfully rooted a couple cuts of the FB.

I’ll flower out the donor mom now and see what we got. Still a little concerned about the autoflowering going on but gotta try one out.
She’s been potted in a five gallon now from the one gallon she was in.
Maybe a few more weeks of veg will straighten her out.

I’ll keep her feet on the dry side.

Evening all.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was really noticing how frosty the flashbang is getting now that the nights are dropping down into the 50's..it's still got more than a month to go

Latest posts

Latest posts