What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

heading out in a bit to go meet our friends riding in from tuscon...the "winners" of the not a race got in yesterday around 6...like 360 miles in 34 hours...our guys will be finishing around 48 hours but they slept along the way....

Those guys must be a bunch of masochists...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
actually it was closer to 400 miles...

well,they made it back,they were hauling ass,i almost missed them since i was sitting by the river smoking a bowl...and doesn't it just figure one of the buys got a flat tire like 5 miles from the finish...first mechanical they had the whole trip!...

anyway,got a good little ride in,made it to 118 miles this week...

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
How's everyone been doing.....????
Things have been looking better for sure,at my little spot....
The pre98bubba and the TT have really taken good with the soil transfer....the TT,is a little stout thing....the bubba is filling out nice ..been training the shit of them...

The other 2 cherry pies,didn't fair so well at the start of transfer...but there now starting to settle in and get going,and I have nothing but time so all is good....
All 3 strains will for sure get cloned...
I'm stoked to try the pre98...we don't get(or at least my self),don't get to many top notch gear passed my ways..so I'm amped to see what comes....

Have a few seeds I wanna crack also,some I got a while back from Dan's,and also a little killer batch from SmokinJoe,(it was a good little whiles back thou)...

Nevertheless hope you guys are doing good..weather's cooling off,mullet run is right around the corner,the bigger females are turning on at night(snook)..and there's been waves .... Good times for us FLA people....
Unreg190 where ya been,ain't seen ya around to much...

the two cherry pies..
picture.php

bubba in back TT up front..
picture.php

group shot..
picture.php

Plan to veg them another few weeks,there under a 400mh and a super sick light ichy hooked me up with, which at the current moment,I'm in the works on acqquring another one just like it..(thks dude..)..
Well enough for me......
Had my daiwa bg 60 blow out on me the other night,was pretty bummed about that....
:tiphat:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey, nice job on the car Bud. It always feels good to accomplish something outside your comfort zone. I usually get the Hayne's manual for each new car I get, they show you how to do everything. Complete teardown, rebuild, diagnostics and troubleshooting. They are only like $25. Good for the glovebox, and never runs out of batteries:)

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
How's everyone been doing.....????
Things have been looking better for sure,at my little spot....
The pre98bubba and the TT have really taken good with the soil transfer....the TT,is a little stout thing....the bubba is filling out nice ..been training the shit of them...

The other 2 cherry pies,didn't fair so well at the start of transfer...but there now starting to settle in and get going,and I have nothing but time so all is good....
All 3 strains will for sure get cloned...
I'm stoked to try the pre98...we don't get(or at least my self),don't get to many top notch gear passed my ways..so I'm amped to see what comes....

Have a few seeds I wanna crack also,some I got a while back from Dan's,and also a little killer batch from SmokinJoe,(it was a good little whiles back thou)...

Nevertheless hope you guys are doing good..weather's cooling off,mullet run is right around the corner,the bigger females are turning on at night(snook)..and there's been waves .... Good times for us FLA people....
Unreg190 where ya been,ain't seen ya around to much...

the two cherry pies..
View Image

bubba in back TT up front..
View Image

group shot..
View Image

Plan to veg them another few weeks,there under a 400mh and a super sick light ichy hooked me up with, which at the current moment,I'm in the works on acqquring another one just like it..(thks dude..)..
Well enough for me......
Had my daiwa bg 60 blow out on me the other night,was pretty bummed about that....
:tiphat:

Did you get that Cherry Pie from Aspen? And the Pre 98 too?

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Did you get that Cherry Pie from Aspen? And the Pre 98 too?

Naaaaaa, I'm not in that in crowd just yet ... :biggrin:
But did acquire these from a solid member that frequents the FLA thread, I have gotten hooked up before from this same person as well....super stoked for that...
So not from Aspen,...the dude did tell me he's been running that pre98 for a good long time.....I'm thinking it must be worth keeping.... :dance013:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Naaaaaa, I'm not in that in crowd just yet ... :biggrin:
But did acquire these from a solid member that frequents the FLA thread, I have gotten hooked up before from this same person as well....super stoked for that...
So not from Aspen,...the dude did tell me he's been running that pre98 for a good long time.....I'm thinking it must be worth keeping.... :dance013:
The Pre98 is a little slower to grow. But it make for some real nice flower. Good smell and a nice frost covering. It is not the easiest to trim but not bad either.

The Cherry Pie is anyone guess. It came out in seeds so no telling what yours is like. I got one from Waxitaxi and it is good. Nice smell dense buds and a good grower.

I asked because I sent both of those to Aspen is all.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Our land is at 5000' and we got snowed on early this morning. My son woke me up at 2am. There was thunder, lightning, and snow. He was worried. The plants had a layer of snow. He was out shaking them. They appear to be ok. There may be some more snow tonight, then clear skies for over a week, and higher temps. We probably have 100 lbs riding this out. White knuckle ride :D. It will be worth it.

My older son, and ex wife are headed up there soon to help cover over the green house frame. The biggest plants are in there. We are gonna look back and laugh our asses off some day. Its been pretty comical. A little trying at my nerves, but funny, just the same.

I feel pretty fortunate to grow down here in the valley. Not much to worry about, besides moths and worms

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
almost time for lights on,i will have pics from the led room a bit later...basically week 8 done...almost there...just 2 weeks for half the room and 3 for the rest

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Looks real good Icky!

The little assbite called and said in a somber voice " Well we did our best". Scared me for a second

I just got the video of the plants taking the snow. Frickin snow everywhere! They took it like champs, Who would have known? Wow! Its melted now, and the buds are swelling even more.

I guess the thunder was shaking the cabin like dynamite, and he was up in the loft. He came down and snow was everywhere. Plants bending under weight of snow. Only two small plants that were untrellised had slightly cracked branches, and those look like they are going to be ok too. A guy who grew weed in the Himalayas told him trichomes are going to pop out everywhere, and be prepared for lots of purpling. I like Purpling!
Weve got about 2 weeks to go, and I think were gonna make it after all! :D

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you're all alone the trick to trimming

if you're all alone the trick to trimming

is short one hour sessions spread out thru the day ..either that, or ingest 20 milligrams of Adderall ....then U become a trimming super-hero:blowbubbles:all day long

I got some sweet fruity dank in the air & smells so good
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

renne

Looking AWESOME Star and Uncle, got a question about the Glue how long do most of you guys take her? I finally got a cut of GG4 from a good person on here and I am just about to flip her too flower
thanks for any info
Cheers Renne

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking AWESOME Star and Uncle, got a question about the Glue how long do most of you guys take her? I finally got a cut of GG4 from a good person on here and I am just about to flip her too flower
thanks for any info
Cheers Renne

Good Morning Renne :smoke:...awesome you got your hands on the GG#4 ...she's a champion

i think mosts growers would agree that you flower her for 70 days to get that final swell

here are some GG#4 pics for you >>>

picture.php

picture.php

this is @ 62 days >>>

picture.php

P.S. do your best to ignore the troubled poster who frequents this thread under many different alias ... he is very ill and should be looked @ under that kind of light ...PEACE all & have a great & productive morning

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Ah man I miss that glue. Someday I'll get it back.

Morning everyone!

Rain again. Light rain so took the dog out for a hike. We saw a massive buck, looked to be a 10 point, very tall rack, about 285 lbs. He snorted and stomped the ground trying to get us to turn away. The dog went ballistic and Mr buck is the one who bolted.

Working on my rooms today as I have seeds above soil. Need to go get more soil, and do Unc's favorite job, wash pots.

Have a great day everyone!

renne

Morning Star, thanks for the reply, I've been following along on this thread for prob 2 years now I'm usually a few days behind, funny thing is I see talk of this troll but by the time I get to reading this thread the berry jam is all cleaned up from Unc and his Ban hammer! There's a few newer episodes of SouthPark where their making fun of trolls it's def worth watching.
Cheers Everyone
Rrnne

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers

off to do laundry in a bit and then come home and wash pots...it seems likes theres a lot of them but it always does...should easily get over 100lbs hauled this week...medium tomorrow...gonna need more pots too...