What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:only 4-5 more months of 90 degrees and over left here!

then the like 2 months of actual nice weather,then pretty nice but a bit chilly at night,then months of howling winds but good temps then 6 months of hot again...

time to go run errands...in a bit...late night for me,up until midnight so i'm sure there will be a nappy today...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
normally old chefs just drink themselves to death...:friends:

not an easy job....not only stressful but hard on the body as well...you're doing ninja kitchen shit for hours and hours in a hot room filled with sharp things and high sprung people...

:tumbleweed: i may need to get one of those indoor bicycle trainers...it's so nice in the house,hotter than burning donkey ass outside...i used to try and pedal through the entire days race watching the tour...but more fun to ride outside,trainers are pretty boring....they have super fancy ones but the cost an arm and a shaved leg...

N

noyd666

good man.
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I couldn't find any reports of Anthony doing any shady shit or had any mental issues. Everyone is mums if he was battling any mental problems. He def had some demons to deal with but nothing I could find that would cause him to take his life. I hope the law investigates this more. Finding him hung doesn't mean he did it to himself.

redlaser

Veteran
Can tell that’s his daughter from comparing the cheekbones nose and jaw.

Hammer, not sure if you would call it shady, but he’s talked about doing heroin in the ‘80’s

Not sure for how long, or if ever there were relapses. Statistically there probably was.

Might be unrelated to the suicide.

I wonder if some unfavorable news is about to come to light about him.

Could of also been killed. Don’t think I’ve ever heard a cause of death so fast.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it would make more sense if there was a underlying cause. I didn't get the impression he had a mental issue. If he was battling Depression I know that can be a huge demon to battle.

I know some addicts that had no issues beating that Monkey. I also know others that couldn't. This normally leads to overdose. Hanging yourself is a major mental issue. People close to him would have seen or herd him talking to that depression demon at times. Just seems a bit odd to me.

redlaser

Veteran
The daughter and girlfriend should have done insight, I’m guessing those conversations have happened and why they seem confident on the C.O.D.

Doubt drugs would play a part, more to it

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoke out: had a truly excellent nap today...up late last night,but i caught up on my sleep this afternoon!

got up to 104 today...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Sad about Tony but at the same time not. I don’t judge anyone on their exit plan. Some reach the launching point quicker that others might have expected. Is natural death required? I don’t know but I go there. That place of “let’s see what’s next, I’m ready”.

No I won’t be offing myself tonight.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
evenin fellerz :smoke out:

ain't been around much , haven't been feelin to well lately . thinkin my season change bronchitus turned into pnemoinia on me . long story short , went to the ER last night ..... was a complete waste of time ! got the bums rush from some first year resident that didn't want to be bothered . 20 years ago ..... i woulda been arrested for assault lol
so now i gotta try another one or try one of these clinics around here , not fond of that idea !

the grow rooms temps are hovering around 80 ..... still have one more thing to try ..... ain't easy getting shit done when ya can't breath though ......

smokem if ya gottem !!! cuz i can't right now ..... :smoky:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
it would make more sense if there was a underlying cause. I didn't get the impression he had a mental issue. If he was battling Depression I know that can be a huge demon to battle.

I know some addicts that had no issues beating that Monkey. I also know others that couldn't. This normally leads to overdose. Hanging yourself is a major mental issue. People close to him would have seen or herd him talking to that depression demon at times. Just seems a bit odd to me.

Some people don't let on to other about thoughts of killing ones self and you'd never know... until.

packerfan79

Veteran
Some people don't let on to other about thoughts of killing ones self and you'd never know... until.

A lot of people men especially, hold things like depression in. Being i n the public eye probably makes it difficult to know who to trust. Would imagine it can be isolating. Either way it's a tragedy that, he belived he had no other way.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If there's no health/mental issues or some kind legal issue to off urself is uncommon. I doubt his issues will ever become public if there is any.
There was another Suicide a few days ago. Kate Spade. She was a fashion designer and businesswoman.

If I'm told im gonna die a painful death in 6 months im not gonna wait around for it. I'll go quietly. It should be a decision we make and not the courts or a Dr.

I don't need to worry about that today So im gonna take a few tokes and relax. :D I got my Black Stone put together. I need to Season the Cast iron top tomorrow..Its def a nice Grill.