What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I still use the laundromat from time to time, when the dogs blankets need washing, or when I shit the bed, just like everyone else in town.... :D

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I love having 2 maids in the garage. I've even run my washer off the solar/battery bank. Dryer is 220, so not that one, but I could always hang stuff out to dry in a pinch

I dry some cloths in the veg room from time to time. Have seriously thought about putting up a couple actually cloth lines to, but the poles the lights in the veg area are hung on work for a few things to dry on hangers.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Anyone who pays attention to me knows I got a late start this year because of my trip to florida...

I've been busting my butt getting the hideout ready for the girls..
I put 4 known girls in the big holes 2 days ago.
Today I moved about 18 more out to the hideout..Here's a couple views...

I like to know that they're girls before I put them in the big holes, so I have another week to know for sure..

Trainweck in the holes now,,
Some NYCD haze X Casey Jones waiting to show sex...

I still have 16 babies inside under lights, waiting for them to get bigger.
4 Orange Glue, from the source (thanks man)
and about 8 Skunk#1 X purple Haze that came from another esteemed stoner who hangs out around here!

Attachments

• hideout 1.jpg
    hideout 1.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 3
  • hideout 2.jpg
    hideout 2.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 2

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I went and cut my grass.

picture.php

This bud is right at the stem, with no stem holding it out from the main stem

picture.php

Roots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I finished patching my bathroom floor. Still need to apply some self leveling crap to fill in the gaps and look for some vinyl floor tiles.

Getting tired of using my old school BBQ so I got a Black Stone 36" today. Hope it works as well as it looks.

I made some Banana Slushy today. I got a bunch on different flav to play with. Tomorrow will try some Tigers blood with Stawberry's mixed in.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Morning folks,
What are these slushies hammer? Just a drink or supposed to be nutritious too? We are pretty regular 5 days a week with smoothies in the morning. Frozen fruit, fresh bananas and avocado....fresh spinach and then some whole grains....pretty tasty. When we have fresh leaves from pruning I throw some of them in too.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
A little of both I think. I crashed out after lunch (diner time for most folks) and got up 5-6 hours later. Then after a pot of coffee a couple hours ago I'm up and at them.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

my back decided to go out yesterday...dunno why,didn't do anything that should have made it go out like this...might have to go and get some tylenol or something...

aside from that,it's watering day,but that shouldn't take long...could be fun carrying the buckets of feed to the workshop...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Damn you are up early gano....that or up late?

The early worm catches the bird

I love my new outdoor watering system. It's a 25 foot soaker hose, with a timer at the bib. I ran it 3 cycles of 2 hours a few days ago.

It does a far better job then hand watering, and soaks the root zone slowly and thoroughly:dance013:

onavelzy

Veteran
The early worm catches the bird

I love my new outdoor watering system. It's a 25 foot soaker hose, with a timer at the bib. I ran it 3 cycles of 2 hours a few days ago.

It does a far better job then hand watering, and soaks the root zone slowly and thoroughly:dance013:

I read a ways back how, early in its existence, Israel refined drip irrigation systems for large scale agriculture which enabled them to convert desert areas into viable farmland. Those advances helped them be self sufficient agriculturally on a national level and flourish economically where other countries in the region were only generating subsistence farming from that kind of land.

I think you probably have a better water supply than we do down in SD. We get a lot from the Colorado river basin and we are the proverbial end of the line when it comes to contaminants. Drips and soakers tend to get clogged and corroded by the build up of salts from our supply. Heck, even my shower heads do.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Yes Israel did a good job of that.

My city water always goes through a carbon filter first. They started using chloramines here last year, and you can smell it. I even use a carbon filter in my shower. We used to have good well water here, but farmers have sucked down the water table.