What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A great day to be a brown or black british person

Status
Not open for further replies.

brown_thumb

Yes it is a joke.You deny the plainly observable differences between races and lie to your child by omission. You come here looking for praise and most depressingly of all, you get it. Its just sad and pathetic how brainwashed leftists are... losers in life's lottery who want to spread their misery to everyone else.

You need professional help.

Spaventa

Veteran
You need professional help.

says the person who doesn't see any difference between white people and black people :laughing:

is that because you just don't see any black people at all? because you live in a racist white area?

You are a lost cause but your child needs help, thats the truth.

Who could have guessed you would be hovering over this thread.

STFU Mikell

maxresdefault.jpg

In this scenario here, Gypsy is the dude btw.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah that's how this plays out, Donny.

Racial muddling is an inevibility, despite how it upsets Trump's voter base.

brown_thumb

says the person who doesn't see any difference between white people and black people :laughing:

is that because you just don't see any black people at all? because you live in a racist white area?

You are a lost cause but your child needs help, thats the truth.

STFU Mikell

View Image

In this scenario here, Gypsy is the dude btw.

My son is now 31 years old and he's definitely a better man than you. Yes he's color-blind, by his own choice. He has an IQ of 145 which I'll wager is significantly higher than yours. So go ahead and spew your ignorant nonsense. I'll not reply again to you.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Putting "race" aside..

White people are "white" for a certain reason; Because of the angle of northern hemisphere relative to the sun =less radiation, so white people have evolved to have less pigment on their skin. Apparently blue eyes are also a result of this, loss of pigment.

Now..
The evolution behind white skin does not take over night, and the proof of this is the Inuit-peoples; They have lived in the North for thousands of years, yet their skin and hair are still quite dark. Why, i believe, white people have lighter skin is because white people (me included) are hybrids of Neanderthals and modern humans = Neanderthals lived in the North long enough to develop white skin and this trait then passed on to the offspring they had with modern humans.

Also, if you look at chimpanzees, their skin colour is actually fairly "white", so white skin is possibly quite abit older trait than the "we all originate from Africa"-people think. Yes! Basically, it's the WHITE PEOPLE who are the hairless chimps! ...except the hairy vikings like me ofcourse.:biggrin:

Sure the first people AFTER THE LAST ICE AGE on British isles may have been darker skinned people, but this, imo, happened because of migration trails= Many times migrating people followed costal lines. And so when the ice coverage started to pull back and northern parts of the globe started to get warmer, more people from the south started moving north, and back then there was a land bridge between continental Europe and the British Isles. White people at the time might have lived abit more to the east at the time, so maybe some southerners beat them in a race to the British Isles, i dunno. I'm no expert.

So to claim that the "first people of British isles were dark skinned" is unscientific, imo, and most likely not true, but people behind MainStream Media don't care and obviously want to wind racists up with such stories. And because most racists (Black or White) don't care about facts either and these dummies prolly aren't very scientific, unless pseudo-science counts,, they swallow these provocations with the hook&sinker and lose their shit. = Never mind the multi-billion dollar corruption behind the US Financial and Euro-crises, just start a race war instead, you dumb shitz!!!:moon:

And, why they haven't found older skeletons on the Isles is because of the ice that covered the isles and the whole of North. Meaning the bones of Neanderthals have been grinded to pieces, washed away or what ever, and just about all they will find is the bones of people who moved on the Isles AFTER THE ICE AGE.
..unless they happened to find a cave or something. It's the same story in Scandinavia also = very little signs of Neanderthals and life before the last Ice Age. The last ice age started about 100 000 years ago, so it took awhile for the ice to move back.

So before you muppets (Black & White) start to go further with the race-shitz, maybe you guys could pull our heads out of your behinds and think about what REAL SCIENCE might say about these things, cause most of you are just ignorant dummies. Facts might be a new thing for most of you, but do try! Fact-checking and all that is quite IN nowadays.

And before anyone replies that i'm just a white guy who can't handle the truth, i say; i have so much hair on my back, chest, arse and legs that i believe i'm pretty much a recessive, half Neanderthal-pheno type.

Peace:)

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What?

Find the original release. The specimen was assumed to be pale skinned until recovered DNA proved otherwise.

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/cheddar-man-mesolithic-britain-blue-eyed-boy.html

The problem with the fake news "era" is confirmation bias, not fake news.

There has always been fake news. National Enquirer, anyone? But now people (dimwits) have an excuse to believe/disbelieve anything they hear, regardless of the source.

All humans have vestiges of non-homo sapien DNA.

Why does social media bear the brunt of the backlash for fake news? The worst information is on YT. We don't live in the post truth era, we live in the era of willful ignorance. Examine the source and all the pillars come tumbling down.

Last edited:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
I always try to see it with science or wisdom, what´s the same. I write it again, all 7 Billions of us are descended by roundabout, more plus, 10.000 People before some thousands of years. :deadhorse:ying:
We are a wonderfull, evolutionary coincidence. Sorry, it´s more for the deeep stoner thoughts thread. ;-)

Spaventa

Veteran
My son is now 31 years old and he's definitely a better man than you. Yes he's color-blind, by his own choice. He has an IQ of 145 which I'll wager is significantly higher than yours. So go ahead and spew your ignorant nonsense. I'll not reply again to you.

You are deluded, making biased, baseless assumptions and implausible claims despite all evidence to the contrary. Shame about your son and his "choice" to be blind to reality. Shame on you. You make me sick.

When he started school at age six he came home one day and said, "Dad, there's a girl in my class who's so pretty that she's purple".

145? you sure you didn't add the 1 by mistake? I have 4 daughters and none of them were still babbling nonsense at 6 years old. Mine go to grammar school, play instruments and speak several languages though.

STFU

W

Water-

The general public have been conditioned to viewing human races as natural and separate divisions within the human species based on visible physical differences. With the vast expansion of scientific knowledge in this century, however, it has become clear that human populations are not unambiguous, clearly demarcated, biologically distinct groups.

Evidence from the analysis of genetics (e.g., DNA) indicates that most physical variation, about 94%, lies within so-called racial groups. Conventional geographic "racial" groupings differ from one another only in about 6% of their genes.

This means that there is greater variation within "racial" groups than between them.

In neighboring populations there is much overlapping of genes and their phenotypic (physical) expressions. Throughout history whenever different groups have come into contact, they have interbred. The continued sharing of genetic materials has maintained all of humankind as a single species.

We now understand that human cultural behavior is learned, conditioned into infants beginning at birth, and always subject to modification. No human is born with a built-in culture or language. Our temperaments, dispositions, and personalities, regardless of genetic propensities, are developed within sets of meanings and values that we call "culture." Studies of infant and early childhood learning and behavior attest to the reality of our cultures in forming who we are.

It is a basic tenet of anthropological knowledge that all normal human beings have the capacity to learn any cultural behavior. The American experience with immigrants from hundreds of different language and cultural backgrounds who have acquired some version of American culture traits and behavior is the clearest evidence of this fact.

How people have been accepted and treated within the context of a given society or culture has a direct impact on how they perform in that society. The "racial" worldview was invented to assign some groups to perpetual low status, while others were permitted access to privilege, power, and wealth.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oi, Spaventa, off your rocker a bit? Usually takes a bit longer for you to degenerate into a spazz case.

Though it is good fun watching you measure your dick with the milkman's kids.

Mick

Veteran
Putting "race" aside..

White people are "white" for a certain reason; Because of the angle of northern hemisphere relative to the sun =less radiation, so white people have evolved to have less pigment on their skin. Apparently blue eyes are also a result of this, loss of pigment.

Now..
The evolution behind white skin does not take over night, and the proof of this is the Inuit-peoples; They have lived in the North for thousands of years, yet their skin and hair are still quite dark. Why, i believe, white people have lighter skin is because white people (me included) are hybrids of Neanderthals and modern humans = Neanderthals lived in the North long enough to develop white skin and this trait then passed on to the offspring they had with modern humans.

Also, if you look at chimpanzees, their skin colour is actually fairly "white", so white skin is possibly quite abit older trait than the "we all originate from Africa"-people think. Yes! Basically, it's the WHITE PEOPLE who are the hairless chimps! ...except the hairy vikings like me ofcourse.:biggrin:

Sure the first people AFTER THE LAST ICE AGE on British isles may have been darker skinned people, but this, imo, happened because of migration trails= Many times migrating people followed costal lines. And so when the ice coverage started to pull back and northern parts of the globe started to get warmer, more people from the south started moving north, and back then there was a land bridge between continental Europe and the British Isles. White people at the time might have lived abit more to the east at the time, so maybe some southerners beat them in a race to the British Isles, i dunno. I'm no expert.

So to claim that the "first people of British isles were dark skinned" is unscientific, imo, and most likely not true, but people behind MainStream Media don't care and obviously want to wind racists up with such stories. And because most racists (Black or White) don't care about facts either and these dummies prolly aren't very scientific, unless pseudo-science counts,, they swallow these provocations with the hook&sinker and lose their shit. = Never mind the multi-billion dollar corruption behind the US Financial and Euro-crises, just start a race war instead, you dumb shitz!!!:moon:

And, why they haven't found older skeletons on the Isles is because of the ice that covered the isles and the whole of North. Meaning the bones of Neanderthals have been grinded to pieces, washed away or what ever, and just about all they will find is the bones of people who moved on the Isles AFTER THE ICE AGE.
..unless they happened to find a cave or something. It's the same story in Scandinavia also = very little signs of Neanderthals and life before the last Ice Age. The last ice age started about 100 000 years ago, so it took awhile for the ice to move back.

So before you muppets (Black & White) start to go further with the race-shitz, maybe you guys could pull our heads out of your behinds and think about what REAL SCIENCE might say about these things, cause most of you are just ignorant dummies. Facts might be a new thing for most of you, but do try! Fact-checking and all that is quite IN nowadays.

And before anyone replies that i'm just a white guy who can't handle the truth, i say; i have so much hair on my back, chest, arse and legs that i believe i'm pretty much a recessive, half Neanderthal-pheno type.

Peace:)

Hey, a most excellent and thought provoking post.
In Joe Rogan's interview with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson they discuss pre-history, amongst many other things. Super interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8&t=4s

I'm currently reading the Earth's Children series for about the 5th or 6th time, which explore's Cro-Magnon Man's relationship with Neanderthals. It's fiction, but very well researched. Everytime I pick up another book it inevitable disappoints when compared to Earth's Children, so I've resigned myself to re-reading the same book (series) for the rest of my life.

Regarding race, at our last xmass get together, my nephew started talking about race, and informed my sister's boyfriend, who's a Jew, that he's not really white, even though he looks whiter than my nephew. According to the Aryan Book of Who's White and Who's Not, Jews can at best be described as "dirty" whites. My poor sister's boyfriend had been under the delusion that he was as white as the next guy all this time, which he found hilarious. It was pointed out to my nephew that sinse his dad is Maltese and not technically white either, that makes him at best a dirty white too:) You couldn't make this shit up. Watching his sense of identity crumble before our eyes was hilarious and tragic at the same time. This whole race thing is beyond weird and bizzare .

brown_thumb

Oi, Spaventa, off your rocker a bit? Usually takes a bit longer for you to degenerate into a spazz case.

Though it is good fun watching you measure your dick with the milkman's kids.

I wouldn't bother arguing with Spaventa. He's brainwashed and willfully ignorant. Such closed-minded, small-minded mentality is irreversible. Further, he enjoys pushing others' buttons. It's a crazy power trip for people like that. He's truly not worth trying to educate. He simply cannot break through his own brainwashing and ignorance. He's like a three-year-old spoiled brat screaming and stamping his little feet because someone doesn't agree with his skewed points of view. At this very moment, or soon, he'll be scheming to post more silly hateful tripe. Just let him.

Spaventa

Veteran
I wouldn't bother arguing with Spaventa. He's brainwashed and willfully ignorant. Such closed-minded, small-minded mentality is irreversible. Further, he enjoys pushing others' buttons. It's a crazy power trip for people like that. He's truly not worth trying to educate. He simply cannot break through his own brainwashing and ignorance. At this very moment, or soon, he'll post more hateful tripe. Just let him.

Thats funny because you just described yourself, not me lol

What is it about completely inverting truth? you crazy "progressive" leftist morons don't just bullshit, you turn things on their head.

I need to remind myself occasionally that we voted for Brexit, Trump won and you lot are going down.

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
I'm a lil bit of this...lil bit of that. My children are and their children will be and so on. In a hundred years these conversations will be laughable. To people that are racist or intolerant or ignorant or can only see the differences in people. I'm sorry. Your life must suck really bad.

There's no difference in races because there aren't any races. If you think there is...again, I'm sorry.

Spaventa

Veteran
And before anyone replies that i'm just a white guy who can't handle the truth

I don't see why anyone would care or what difference to anything it makes either way. The OPs fantasy that it somehow disturbs white people is a mystery to me. I can only guess by his excitement that he thinks it somehow undermines white identity or something.

Shows how hung up on identity these embittered people are. White people are an incredibly successful, rich race, comparatively. They can rightfully take credit for most of the greatest of mans achievements in modern civilisation and enjoy the privileges afforded by having one of the highest IQs and longest life spans of any race.
If the OP thinks white peoples confidence in their racial identity is anything like as fragile as his own, he will be disappointed to learn the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.