What's new

A funny thing happened at the dispensary...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let us know how the Minnesota Dispensary are when you get to go..

I know one thing though, on my first visit I'll be seen by state board certified pharmacist, yup, a pharmacist. no cute budtenders, no toking lounge, I bet they even subscribe to whatever Muzak type service is available.

Anyone ever see that Night Gallery episode where John Astin (Gomez Addams) is a newly deceased hippie and suddenly finds himself in hell which is, a room full of old people, a phonograph player with a stack of 1930s vintage records that can't be turned off or down, a fat old lady yelling at everyone, etc.

That's what I imagine my first dispensary visit will equate to :dunno:

just got off the phone with them, they told me to bring $500, cash only! whoa, I wonder if they'll have me meet some shady lookin' dude in a stocking cap & nose pickers to get my meds.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I can walk to a dispensary in under 2 minutes.....yeehaw.....I rarely go tho as I have no need really...we got shitloads of dispensaries ...there is like 5 within a few miles

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Funny thing happened at a dispensary!

I brought in some stupid indoor fire and they lowballed me to $1500 a lb and then resold it for $60 an eight to low income people on SSI!

Ha! Ha! Funny! Ha! Ha! Funny!

Of course this was not me because I refuse to sell or buy weed from a dispensary.. But bringing up the most funny thing they do!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have tons of deals for ALL our patients, and I give away a lot of free weed to ppl!! We have cancer patients that don't pay for ANY of their meds....

Not all dispensaries are the same

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I agree..

I agree..

We have tons of deals for ALL our patients, and I give away a lot of free weed to ppl!! We have cancer patients that don't pay for ANY of their meds....

I was at my favorite Dispensery and a person came in and got his daily free gram.

It made me smile :thank you:

krunchbubble

Veteran

And that's the way it SHOULD Be! But 99% of them out there dont follow that kind of model...

I STILL see $400 ounces and $60 eighths in every dispensary I go into....

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And that's the way it SHOULD Be! But 99% of them out there dont follow that kind of model...

I STILL see $400 ounces and $60 eighths in every dispensary I go into....

Try going to one in Colorado or Washington going to pay out your ass for buds there

krunchbubble

Veteran
Try going to one in Colorado or Washington going to pay out your ass for buds there

Went to Colorado when they first got legal and it was a shit show...

Could NOT get weed or concentrates the 4 days I was there. Everyone refused to sell to people from California, even the three dispensary owners who were going to the same class I was in(alchy making)...

No problem though, I busted out the oil I brought and ripped dabs in front of em....

"Cant have any of this!"...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

here's a funny dispensary story about someone I know, NOT a friend, I just know him, Terry.

Terry is a convicted child molester that got out of jail about 10 yrs ago (they should've kept him for life imo) who is dying (not long for this world) from some sort of cancer. So he and 2 or 3 friends decide to head out on a whirlwind west coast dispensary run, also including Colorado.

of course, as we all know, one state will not honor another state's medical cannabis recommendations, these morons did not. okay, so they get through CO with no luck w/the exception of the legal weed scene, then off to the coast where they also strike out.

However, they did manage to get pulled over and searched, and the cops did find the illegal and stolen pistol in their car. apparently the gun didn't belong to any one of them, that's their story, and they're sticking to it. they posted bail & got the flock outta town.

I don't know which state it was in. Terry's days are numbered according to a mutual acquaintance and so he's not going back, I have no idea of who was with him, but unless they're dying as well those charges will plague them forever.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went to Colorado when they first got legal and it was a shit show...

Could NOT get weed or concentrates the 4 days I was there. Everyone refused to sell to people from California, even the three dispensary owners who were going to the same class I was in(alchy making)...

No problem though, I busted out the oil I brought and ripped dabs in front of em....

"Cant have any of this!"...

I think Oregon is like that too, you can't get any thing but flowers unless your a resident of the state....I haven't been up there yet, even tho it's only an hour away, but I hear it's really spendy too

dddaver

Veteran
I totally expect Fl will be like that when MMJ passes this fall. It's "no grow" with only 5 places allowed licenses to grow. Absolute shit show. MONEY. Marijuana Policy Projects wet dream. They promoted this shit. See what you assholes got? So how is this mess supposed to help the sick and needing help?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So had a good one yesterday, a lady comes in and is in her 70's probably, and says she's a douser. Well I wasn't sure what she meant and my co worker thought she was saying she wanted to dose lol so I asked her what exactly she meant. And she meant dousing, she said she doused everything her food, what ever she did. I went and got a few tinctures and topicals for her to "douse" soooo she takes out her car key and starts to dangle it over the products!
One of the cbd tinctures seemed to say yes to her and she bought it! We had a good chuckle when she left hehehe
There are some pretty quirky ppl out there lol

dddaver

Veteran
Cool story.

I think dousers are those people who hold willow switches and walk around until the switch points down, to water apparently, so that's where the well should be dug.

I guess that's why she did that. It spoke to her.

vta

Veteran

Flew into Seattle last Summer, got my rental, headed to Burgermaster and checked weed maps in the parking lot. Picked a place close and paid $55 for a quarter gram e-cig....because NONE of the flowers impressed me. I should not complain, I was there two days and it actually lasted right up till I left...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I opened the door and laughed at them ,,then I closed the door walked around the corner to my pad and was glad I don't have to pay those prices...yeehaw

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool story.

I think dousers are those people who hold willow switches and walk around until the switch points down, to water apparently, so that's where the well should be dug.

I guess that's why she did that. It spoke to her.

Yeah that's what I figured after she explained it, I have heard of the ppl that find water with the switches but not in your everyday life of what to eat or just ingest or wear or whatever, and then to use her car key was kinda funny but to each their own right? heheh

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I've met plenty of dousers..

I've met plenty of dousers..

Yeah that's what I figured after she explained it, I have heard of the ppl that find water with the switches but not in your everyday life of what to eat or just ingest or wear or whatever, and then to use her car key was kinda funny but to each their own right? heheh

Being a Gold Miner I've seen a few. Good for laughs around the campfire.

The high tech ones are made of copper :party: I can't say they find anything, great conversation starter

They say they can find anything, but there is no water on the claim.