What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Fresh Start

right, no ac since its your winter - check.

what about humidity controls?
co2?

Hey mate, havent got co2 yet as ran outa cash, this run is to help complete the room.

When i hang the aircon ill be buying full temp contoll system. n co2.

Till then my 250mm and 150mm centifugal fans handle temps and hudmity no worries.

LIghts on temp 25oC hudmity 55%

Lights off temp, 17oC hudmity 65%

ok well 7 days into flowering, the g13 haze x nycd is going to fill that screen no probs than some by the time stretch is over pistals r starting to show alittle more...they r being fed base bloom nutes at 500ppm or 1.0 ec.

THe Northern Lights Blue and the Delicious Cameralo arnt really streatching much which is expected since there indica dominte. But there showing the first signs of buds developing so it got a hit of monsta bloom which bought there ppm up to 650.

i also got a NL Blue clone just to the side to see how she yields if i decide to do a SOG.

got clonles of everything all round also few potted up today will post them tomomrow but veg space is abit wack at the moment till few more funds come in but doing the job.

so outa these 2 g13 haze x nycd i got going hope to pick a winner as both seem quite different at the moment.

Loving the pics of the screen filling up! Nice pruning underneath too!

Thanks for the kind words mate , pics ok but has been slow as screen if big and only 4 plants have been filling it....if i get a decent harvest ill be doing scrog again just this time 8 plants under screen instead of 4 for half the veg time.......but bu then will have a second screen going aswell :)

Cheers for popin in Ozzie and dragon, screen should get me lots of nice colas as i made the with 5cm sections making for a very very crouded area now, n fan leavs r being taken off daily....next screen prob bit bigger squares hehehe

r well going to bed with the shits and not looking after clones yesterday = northern lights blue clones dead, so there go that strain hope i dont like it.

so if this g13 haze x nycd isnt a winner looks like strating from scratch again.......fuck i hate starting from seed, nother 15 weeks between harvests another 12 weeks broke as fuck......sorry just life kicked me right in the balls yesterday...got nowere eles to complain heh

mwz

Veteran
If you've flowered already, you can still take cuttings from flowering plants. I did it in my last grow (in my sig). You just re-veg them, much quicker than starting from seed. That's unless it was your mother plants that died?

the nl blue was from seed, so i took cuts then flipped her, now clones r dead and she is 2 n half weeks into flower.....i reckon it would be a good month to see roots this far in, but hey cant hurt .

cheers guys ill have some pics bit later tonite as lights on

OK guys cheers for hanging round here we are at 15 days

PIcs r shit sorrys gota start checking em n learn to do better group shots.

So the first 2 are of the g13 x nycd....both from seed and seem that there going to have very different flowering times.

# 1 looks as its flowering right along with the NL BLue and Delicious Cameralo which has got me buggered cause its supposed to run 12 weeks and # 2 looks like it has just started and will be more in line with the time frame they have given to finish.....both havent stretched much. At this point im worried about getting root bound think i should have gone the 50 liter pots

Soma g13 Haze x NYCD #1

Soma g13 Haze x NYCD #2

Delicious Cameralo

G13 trunk :)

Green Acres is the place for me, Farm living is the life for me.... LoL I had to do it.
Nic pics man, glad to see you still got good news going on. Good luck on pulling a cut from them too.
That G13 trunk looks like a Oak Tree trunk :good: