What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A few young buds.

G

Here are a few budshots of Schrom in early flower and a single budshot of the PigPen.

PigPen

Schrom

I have it written down somewhere on how many days they are but I don't know right now.

Mo,

G

This one in this pic is a little over ferted, but she just got a good flush just a little while ago. I really was never really very good at picking up on a certain smell unless it is just overpowering obvious. The Schrom has a unique smell I haven't smelled from any other plant I have grown, I can't quite put my finger on it. Yes this is my first time growing it. I have another that I just put in that is a 5 gallon container and she is a beast and in much better shape than this one. I have finally gotten rid of my thrips ... I think.

Thanx CC I just hope I can resist her till she is done.

G

:yes: those are some righteous plants, bro... You're gonna be very happy at harvest time :smoker:...

G

Thanx Mr. G I am trying to reveg the PigPen as I am the worlds worst cloner I believe. I took clones but for some reason they didn't make it. The Schrom I refuse to loose it, I got lucky to get it. Now all I need to do is dial her in.

Mo,

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mo, we ran the schrom for probably 2 years here before letting her go. When she's finished properly, the experience is really unique. That smell will be almost the same at harvest time, but a riper version of what it is now. The taste and smell of the smoke will be something you will never forget, until alsheimer's sets in, but you're good til then :smile:

The thing that most folks report about Schrom, besides the incredible taste, is the paranoia associated with the weed.

It's the only weed that has gotten me paranoid. Totally noid. It doesn't do it all the time, but when it does, IT DOES.

I remember one time I was out in the forest alone on a smoke ride, I smoked a joint of Schrom and parked the car. My mind started racing. Next thing you I know, I was totally convinced that something was wrong at home.

After racing home, I found that everything was just fine. I got paranoid! First time ever. It's hard to get me into a worrying state of mind, but Schrom did it!

Now that I know what Schrom does, the paranoia is just plain fun.

G

I can't wait CC. These plants are only 20 something days in flower and are already tric covered.

G

BigMo said:
I have another that I just put in that is a 5 gallon container and she is a beast and in much better shape than this one. I have finally gotten rid of my thrips ... I think.

:jump: :headbange :yes:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Crazy Composer said:
Mo, we ran the schrom for probably 2 years here before letting her go. When she's finished properly, the experience is really unique. That smell will be almost the same at harvest time, but a riper version of what it is now. The taste and smell of the smoke will be something you will never forget, until alsheimer's sets in, but you're good til then :smile:

The thing that most folks report about Schrom, besides the incredible taste, is the paranoia associated with the weed.

It's the only weed that has gotten me paranoid. Totally noid. It doesn't do it all the time, but when it does, IT DOES.

I remember one time I was out in the forest alone on a smoke ride, I smoked a joint of Schrom and parked the car. My mind started racing. Next thing you I know, I was totally convinced that something was wrong at home.

After racing home, I found that everything was just fine. I got paranoid! First time ever. It's hard to get me into a worrying state of mind, but Schrom did it!

hehehe.... sounds like some fun smoke.

G

Where did you get the Schrom from??

I have wanted to try that strain out

G

Well let's just say AFOM gave it to me. I don't feel comfortable telling things like that.

G

Thanx OH. That is the first pic I have seen that actually resembles the plant I have. Can't wait to try her.

Mo,

Last edited:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Crazy Composer said:

F**K the noid weed....not for me. But good luck to ya Mo...I hope you get your cloining down brotha man.

Latest posts

Latest posts