What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Few Warehouse Shots | RB26

U

usually

A little sneak peak!

So are the rules different for displaying plants then displaying build outs? Seems like they are for some people. Wasn't expecting you to use or label a pic like that in that way. Is that a pic from a live grow?

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
How'd the rest of your build out go RB26?

Looked really nice, and I'd love to hear how your dialing it in...

Will be cool cycling so many rooms.... Exponential learning!

Very cool

Great, phase 1 is complete and I'm very happy with it.

When will rb26 website be up and Running? :tiphat:

2 weeks! I'm updating to version 2.0 right now. Its been a tedious process.

So are the rules different for displaying plants then displaying build outs? Seems like they are for some people. Wasn't expecting you to use or label a pic like that in that way. Is that a pic from a live grow?

What rules? I post pictures of plants literally every day on Instagram.

Dakine

Veteran
Nice name and nice thread bro, we put an Rb22 motor into my friends s13 A Few years ago. Took out the SRD.

That Chernobyl looks so good it looks photoshopped haha.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
"First, the fixtures ramp from 100% down to 50% over the last hour of the flowering cycle each day."

That's very good, but what device is used to make that happen, I wonder.

Good thread, nice digs.

A gavita controller which are extremely finicky and prone to fail...at least the first gens were.

How are the newer ones rb26? I've heard horror stories about the old ones. (80# fried for example)

maxmurder

Veteran
A gavita controller which are extremely finicky and prone to fail...at least the first gens were.

How are the newer ones rb26? I've heard horror stories about the old ones. (80# fried for example)

when the power would go out the controllers would get fucked up and reset to "on" , military time etc. the backup batteries were faulty,but every single one was swapped out from hydro store with new ones (gen 2) no probs. running great for months now and many more power outtages.

I wish I had enough space for DE's, I feel like it would be a waste to try to do in my house. This thread is legendary. Thanks for the heads up maxmurder.

Where you getting your cuts nowadays rb?

RB26

Vendor
Veteran

I have at least 12 EL-1's and I haven't had an issue with one yet. They have been very reliable and much more valuable than their $200 price tag would suggest. We have multiple failsafes in the event of equipment failure though, so if those blow the the environmental controllers will shut the rooms down.

Our genetics are pretty much hunted from seed at this point. Exotic, Relentless, Cannarado. Occasionally I take in a cut from a trusted source that has already vetted it, but not generally.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey ill take that not generally spot and be happy, rock on RB26!
Privilege to see ya bang out the Gorilla Bubble.

B4URTIME

Looks like a proper warehouse setup to me, Multiple rooms all self contained and controlled, individual environmental controls. Lot's of redundancies in place.

Good work and thanks for sharing! :woohoo: :tiphat:

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have at least 12 EL-1's and I haven't had an issue with one yet. They have been very reliable and much more valuable than their $200 price tag would suggest. We have multiple failsafes in the event of equipment failure though, so if those blow the the environmental controllers will shut the rooms down.

Our genetics are pretty much hunted from seed at this point. Exotic, Relentless, Cannarado. Occasionally I take in a cut from a trusted source that has already vetted it, but not generally.

I have an EL2 controlling a single de and i have the 240v ECM module on it the controls my CMH circuit with allwance for 2 Greenbeams to light it also.

I absolutely love the Gavita EL2. I agree that they are worth more than they cost too!! One of the few things that is. The EL2 has been flawless also for me, i cant say enough good things about them

catalyte

Veteran
thanks for sharing your process on here :yes:

salivating to see moar pics, just very curious to see what you put in those rooms!

EastCoast710

I wish I had enough space for DE's, I feel like it would be a waste to try to do in my house. This thread is legendary. Thanks for the heads up maxmurder.

Where you getting your cuts nowadays rb?

THOUGHT THE SAME TILL I SAW GMAN RUNNING HIS SUPER CLOSE.. IM BUYING DE'S IN 4 MONTHS NEXT HARVEST UPGRADE

O.C.B_44

hello RB,

It really is a great job and very professional. I am impressed by the quality of the work and the techniques used.

Good work and thanks for sharing

Raho

Veteran
Hi RB26,
What's the latest in the warehouse?
Curious what your plans are for 2018.
Have really enjoyed your build.