What's new

A few pics

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry I missed your post ojd... they all smell really good. The only one that kinda changed smell was the strawberry haze freak. Fruity still, just not as fruity. Behind the scene.
My favorite plant is the sssdh, nice thick buds, lemony, citrus smell. A very pretty plant.
Coming down @ 84 days with a 4 day flush is church candy, sweet Smelling( if sweet was a smell) frosty dense buds

Also strawberry n Mango... small but dense buds. Strawberry with something behind it is the smell. l ready tried a lower bud & it was a nice head high. Nice fruity smell.

I didn't post many pics of this one, but I'd one of my fav. Fuelxcasey I still can't tell what the smell is, high is up there.

:dance:.

Nice update bro
looking great, nice work

dreaded

Church Candy Y'all.
My pheno was sweet & piney. I didn't smell anymore sweet upon harvest, other people do. Starts with a nice head high, finishes with a mellow body. 3hour high if ya ride it out. Nice aroma in the room.
My SSSDH came down around 120 days & it was as expected Lemony, citrusy, head high for hours. That was a pretty plant.
Strawberry Madness & Strawberry Haze Freak are still going strong @ 125 days. I thought the haze freak would be finish by now.

dreaded

Strawberry/ fruity, strong up high. She went 120ish days, hoping that goes down this round.
Sorry for the late reply.

Latest posts

Latest posts