What's new

A few new testers Ready if wanted.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dang! well i wish it wasnt too hot to pop seeds,hope you have more test stuff coming up in the fall when i start sprouting again.

bensittinback

Got a few new things to test out, for people willing to do a goo dedicated test thread.

I have decided afther a long discussion on ICmag. That the OG Shoreline will be called Anonymous, as i cant verify the shoreline, and it has become a big ? what it is, she will be relabeld Unkown Lady.

So Need some testers for

Anonymous, genetics Unkown Lady X Biker

As we dont want confusion.

trying to keep it as real as we can.

The other testers are:

Sour Diesel IBL X Biker Kush (not named yet)

AG13 X Biker Kush (not named yet)

Then i did a few Limited one off's i only got 2 spots a tester for these

C99bx (mosca) X Biker

CookieWreck (CVS) X Biker

:tiphat:

KARMA IM DOWN FOR IBL X BIKER AND CVS X BIKER IF YOU SO CHOOSE!! IVE HAD LOADS OF EXPERIECE WITH RESERVOIR SEEDS IBL INCLUDING BEING A BETA TESTER FOR RESERVOIR!! PEACE BSB:thank you:

K

Karma Genetics

Testers

Anonymous:
Crooked8
AZGrow-n-smoke
Cody2white
Mushy
KillBillbuds
HammerHead

SD X Biker:
DJXXplatinum
SourSmoker
GmanWho
Tony Green
Seismic
Budrunners
DIDM
Kinger

C99bx X Biker:
StRa
AZgrowNsmoke
Mikenite69

Cookie Wreck X Biker:
DJXXplatinum
GmanWho
Jaymer

I expect to send these out this coming week.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Sorry. heh.

I shall make you proud sir!

Seismic

Thanks a lot Karma! :tiphat: Will be a fun test.
Were you still going to be testing the ag13 x biker this run?

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
awesome!!! thanks so much! DJ and Gmanwho are some lucky mofo's! haha can't wait to watch all the test threads.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Karma: looks like the spots are filled. If you ever need any gear tested im always willing to in the future. Legal plant count as of now is 36 soon to be 48 with a new patient im taking on. So if any opening ever happen I'll be paying attention for sure. These are gonna be some dank for sure.

NEG978

O

OKD

Aww rats, didn't make the cut :( Good luck all testers! Be looking forward to seeing these biker x's flower!

...Were you still going to be testing the ag13 x biker this run?...

hmmmm....holding breath...crossing fingers...snapping toes....

Last edited:

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
right on brotha. I needed a pick-me-up and this hit the spot. :)thx karma.

good positive vibes to everyone

Blis84

would love to check out your testers

would love to check out your testers

Hey Karma, I would be honored to test some of your gear, Ive always run dr green thumb, bodhi, gage, haze man, mr nice, and sin city in the past along with some elite clones, but recently i stumbled upon some well grown jack onesia, brotherhood OG, and happy brother bx1 from my cousin and decided I had to check out your gear, I have a nice setup with a couple 1000 super hps air cooled hoods going with C02 tanks, fans, have 3 250 mh 5500 k for veg and a couple fluorescents, everything goes in some 7 gallon airpots and smarties and some 10 gallon airpots and smarties, I make my own base soil, a couple of shovels of 30 year old tilled and amended yearly garden soil in totes add spag peat, coco, perlite,EWC, norwegian and thorvin kelp meals, alpaca manure, humic acid and alfalfa meal, endo and ecto mychorrizae, lime and oyster shell, aloe vera, yucca, a little fresh fish bone, and fresh blue crab and alaskan king crab shells and kiln ground into meal and blood meal, azomite very little bat guanos, I was planning on using my bio canna line with half and my supersoil with the other half to see what i like better. I also have the earth juice line if you recommend that. We also have an a/c and heater, dehumidifier and humidifier for perfect climate control, and we catch rain water from the gutters have blue lab ph, ppm tester and soil ph tester, our base soil has a 6.5ph and supersoil mix is adjusted to around there. We use earth juice organic ph up and down if needed. We also use hygrozyme, silica and hi brix molasses when needed. I never really do test grows but now that im a card member I'd like to, they will be updated daily and I would love the chance to show what your genetics can do, between my cousin and I we have 25 years experience and work well together, I dont have any flower pics just some pics from a while back that were 2 or 3 days into 12/12, the strains were chem d x GDP, Emerald OG x Fire OG, Loompas Headband Cut x fire og bx
male, and a Dr Greenthumbs C99 pineapple cut s1 via brothers grimm all looking perfect with thick dark green foliage nice and big and LST'd nice to up the yields, I can send the pics if you would like.

Last edited:
M

Mushy

OOOohhh yearhh.... This is going to be fantastic

Thanks alot Karma... I will do them proud:biggrin:

JACKBAYBEH

Hey bro. Would love to run some of the AG13 x Biker for you.
Anything mixed with the AG13 is gonna bring potency. Check my forum albums for a pic of my AG13 x FigSkunk/98' Aloha WW. Still one of my all time favs.

sdd420

Veteran
Oh well thanks anyway. I'll watch though. Always was intrigued by the shoreline and was hoping to try her out for you. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts