What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A few GREEN CRACK nugshots!

schrooomy420

Nice green crack aka Cush. Most folks take her at day 42. For the record green crack is the same as Cush. It was an old original sk1 crossed with an unknown indica in Georgia in the late 80's. It was'nt until the clone went to cali that it was re-named green crack. Peace

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
well, ive heard polm/pollen/trichomes/unpressed hash called hippy crack for a few years now...and today is the 1st time ive ever heard it about laugjhing gas.....ur right though, mind u, I just googled, and peeps even call meth hippy crack too, so apparently, anything, that gets you high...is hippy crack, lol.

soz for going way off subject....ur pics are lovely, if only i could "Print" one ans smoke it, lol

Thanks for the info ograskal. I was just researching this strain since I guy locally here is offering clones of this ever elusive Green Crack strain. I hear it is top notch. My friend tried it and says it's more of a body stone. I do have just a few simple questions for you though: what is the average height per plant (short,medium,tall), what is the yield for a plant of average height, what does the smoke taste like, and what are the effects of the stone that you experienced from this strain? Thanks for any additional info, I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Latest posts