What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Fast Turnabout? - Green Poison FV & Killer Kush FV Grow

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
17 Days Flower...

17 Days Flower...

Hello all, hope everyone’s well..

So after just a bit less than three weeks flower, this is my progress..

picture.php

At first the GP (back right) was in front in terms of height but then both the KK (plants on the left) took over. The KK on the back left is extremely stretchy between nodes. In some cases it hasn’t bothered to develop a node at all and is just all stalk. Not really a desirable phenotype. I’ll get a better pic of it next time.

The GPs
picture.php

These two started flowering first with the one at the back being in front of all others. She’s possibly the most desirable plant in the tent in regards to structure and fast flowering. The plant in the bottom right has turned out as a runt, exactly where my Northern Lights runt was last grow. I’m beginning to think that space is cursed :D I keep meaning to get her up to the height of the others but just haven’t got round to it yet.

The KK
picture.php

Slower to start flowering than the GP and more stretchy. The plant closer to the entrance is the more desirable so far, a much better structure than her sister. I supposing they’re more vine like instructure because of the OG in them? Who knows..

The aroma is quite is quite sweet (as you would expect) nice at the moment with the KK being predominantly pine, and GP having a kind of peachy thing going on. So far my filter is handling the smell. It does stink out the house when the tent is open though.

Here’s just a top shot after a bit cutting and bending.

picture.php

I may of been a bit harsh with my bending but I’m sure they’ll recover.

That’s it for now. Let’s hope they start pushing the pistils with big lovely buds.

bibi40

Nice ones !!!

never try them indoor and eager to see how they finished ,
just the beginning and fast version changed quickly ...

:biggrin:

:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking a lot different m8 these are taking off now going to be a good show and yes they will recover with vigorous power :biggrin:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Another 10 days goes by..

Another 10 days goes by..

Hello brothers and sisters :)

So ten days and this is the progress.. first a little birds eye view of my tiny cramped room.

picture.php

Here’s the GPs (see the GP bottom left? That used to be a “runt”).

picture.php

And the KKs

picture.php

A little overview so far..
I haven’t really looked after this grow like I should have. Definitely should of clipped more lower branches and given them all more room to breathe.

All of them have had a decent amount of stretch and seem to be slowing down now. The GP “runt” went from the shortest to tallest in a massive growth spurt. It’s gangly and has a very thin leaf structure. I also found some balls on the lowers of both the GPs. None were open and have been plucked. Will keep an eye out for more.

The KKs are slower to get going but that’s no surprise, they’re meant to finish a week or so later than the GPs

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Here’s a bit more of a close up of the GPs

This is my favourite plant out of all the four so far. This GP (pre trim) has a great structure and hasn’t given a massive stretch like her sister. She also looks as if she’s going to be well build and meaty. She’s smells sweet from and distance and fruity up close.

picture.php

The “runt” GP

picture.php

This plant decided to go nuts and stretch massively. She has a really nice sweetie smell so far. Not sure how she’ll finish up but she’s doing ok..

An offending GP ball sack

picture.php

So the GP both have a tendency to throw a ball or two, no big deal..

Here’s a mutant KK leaf..

picture.php

It’s decided to throw more leaflets at the centre. Nice little frosty thing..

Note on the KK smell..
It’s pretty offensive. Very hard hitting and astringent. Not sure how to describe it yet; not sure it’s loud as such but quite hard hitting. Yeah.. I’ll try and do better with that description. I’ll put up better pics of the KK when she comes along a bit..

That’s it for now.

Cheers :tiphat:

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All looks great! That GP puts on some good weight & wonderful smells it will frost up real nice too the sativa leaning phenos have the best smell,weight & potency this makes me want to start some up again myself lol.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
All looks great! That GP puts on some good weight & wonderful smells it will frost up real nice too the sativa leaning phenos have the best smell,weight & potency this makes me want to start some up again myself lol.

Great! I’m looking forward to these coming around. I think for sure the orig GP is a skunk/skunk hybrid of some sort.

It looks to be a good candidate for a commercial set up.

Thanks for popping by icon :)

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Swelled right up these have nice work Kalbhairav

Yeah, they’re doing ok considering the heat. Having a heat wave like this makes me glad I’m using LED. Temps aren’t that bad and I’ve got all the fans working not even at top speeds. Thanks for dropping in.

Right.. here’s a few pics.

First just a general over view.

picture.php

Crappy pics and I’ve tried to enhance them a bit. One day I’ll get a decent camera.

Here’s a couple of shots of the KKs which has been coming on better in the week

picture.php

picture.php

And a couple of shots of the GPs

picture.php

picture.php

The GPs have stalled a bit concerning weight. I thought there would be more flower production at this point. The second pic of the two GPs you can seen pistils starting to turn. If it doesn’t beef up a bit in the next couple of weeks then it’ll have a disappointing yield.

The KK have one or two pistils turning as well. They at least have been getting a little more fat...

Smells are ranging from classic pungent fruit to spicy coming from the KK. There’s a spicy lemon thing going on with the KK which is quite nice..

Anyway, still getting there.. I should of paid more attention to branching and been a bit more heavy with pruning. This grow was just meant to be quick before the real heat kicked in. So far so good although I’m thinking 8 weeks will probably be the cut..

Thanks all for dropping in

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
6 weeks..

6 weeks..

So after 6 weeks I could probably cut one of the GPs. Maturity is at a point that it would be a good time to harvest this one plant. It can probably do another week or so if need be.

The other GP has only just decided to start maturing. Yield is high then her sister but I’m guessing she might go 8 weeks. I can’t see her being done in a week unless she matures super fast. Both GPs are a rank fruity smell.

The two KK are pretty much on par with each other. I’m a bit disappointed in the yield of these two but only have myself to blame; I handled them roughly (bending main stem) mid flower And they probably didn’t like it. Smells from these two are earthy lemon.

Pics will come when I have a moment :)

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Just some quick pics :)

Typical KK flower

picture.php

The ‘fast’ pheno of GP. Really sorry for the terrible pic.

picture.php

Here’s the later pheno of GP

picture.php

And here’s just a mixed shot of the lowers. You can tell how far one of the GPs is behind..

picture.php

All these plants have potential and o really like the KK and GP so far. I definitely haven’t grown them brilliantly and could of done a lot more to maximise the outcome.

Anyway.. not long now

Cheers

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of POTential look well m8 looks like they are going to be chunkers :good:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Lots of POTential look well m8 looks like they are going to be chunkers :good:

Cheers DS..
There’s certainly a lot potential in the KK.. she gives off an earthy, dirty lemon type vibe that has a spicy range too. I think with some decent LST and the right pheno, she could rock out very nice OG style nugs in quite a short time from seed. They’re a bit like clone seeds in terms of speed. I think the right mother could see some nice turn around. I was thinking cuttings very close together in SOG would produce a really nice commercial outcome.

The GP has been a mixed bag, but not necessarily in a bad way.
Both plants are very different structures. The fast pheno stayed squat, not much stretch in flower, but was fast growing in veg. The other longer maturing pheno stayed squat in veg and then stretched 3x almost in flower. Above I’ve said the smell is fruity but it’s actually something else as well. It’s got the normal kinda fruit thing but there’s a deeper vibe there, almost as if someone has poured rose water over ripe mangos. Something like that anyway.

Thanks for dropping in DS :tiphat:

bibi40

Nice buds mate !!!

so your kk is more earthy lemon ?
no one with the sweet pink grapefruit smell ?

but you will see all kk are full potent and perfect for nighttime :party:

noknees

There’s certainly a lot potential in the KK....I think with the right pheno, she could rock out very nice OG style nugs in quite a short time....I was thinking cuttings very close together in SOG would produce a really nice commercial outcome

been wanting to see a strong micro guy have a go at this.

"og" kush, dr bud-style.

Latest posts

Latest posts