What's new

A Colorful Garden

Toob, thanks. I already smoked those plants, no deficiency anymore :)

homespunditc, thanks a lot dude. Yes, i really love my garden...

News are on the way, i'll post an update soon.

Thanks a lot Mr. Bongjangles :)

02/10/09

I somehow managed to burn even with organic stuff. I guess the tea i prepared for these 1.5 month old WWs (p1,2,3) was a little too dense and anaerobic. Nothing much to do, i tried to flush them a little if that means anything... After a week they got better and grew a little (p4,5,6).

02/28/09

Hemps (p7,8,9) are about two months old and have been under 13/11 for a day. They look ok but a little too high i guess (about 20 inches).

Cherry tomatoes (p10,11,12) get closer (also to the light though). The mighty gumbos (p13), i'll have a "proper" night's dinner with these, more is on the way. Six white widow cuttings (p14), i'm hopeful :) Purple basins (p15) are really delicious, sowed a little more of them a couple of days ago.

The worms seem to be happy, no escape attempts anymore (p16, p17). They cast now and then you know (p18). I noticed tiny white-green mites in the bin though. Hope they turn back to the earth out of hunger soon. By the way, i'm smoking leaves out of hunger these days :)

3/11/09

The widows seem nice to me. They're about 80 centimeters high, been flowering (12/12) for about two weeks now (p1,2,3). Two of them are females (p4,5,6) and the other one is a hermaphrodite, highly male dominant though, these "valuable" pollen sacs will supply me with many WW seeds enough for quite a while i guess (p7,8,9).

No hope with the clones, the roots appeared yet (p10), but the tomatoes appeared! (p11,12). Ficus Benjamina clone, will try to make a bonsai out of it (p13). The flytrap also flowered, it's been struggling with the huge ugly fly i caught for it (p14,15)

Back!

Back!

Well, things went a little out of order for the last few months...

This will be the story of a new setting with a 400W HPS, running with 12/12 cycle.