What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A ChemD x Sharksbreath Fem Destined For Data

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Month 3.7

Month 3.7

the added sun-lighting helped out a lot , lots of clones are in the foreseeable future for this one, 3 gallons of soil and rain in the forecast, let's see how big she gets : )

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
ChemD x Sharksbreath is no passe'!!

ChemD x Sharksbreath is no passe'!!

After an awaited update the Chem D x SB is reigning supreme as one of the smelliest strains in my garden currently.

-Form Factor 8/10: a classic castle-like kush structure the double B pheno is a stretchier pheno that clones better and grows faster but with less yield. So I'm left with a medium stretching, medium feeder that is a tall, 9-10 week finisher.

-Scent 10/10: hard lime soda, tangy sour (almost stinging but sour & not acrid) and very skunky I've got them next to a few RKS and they're on par with, but not quite as rank as triple B3.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Jaymer BOTM right there, stunning!! :) colors look greasy plant is a looker thats for sure.
+1 my vote.com

Thanks, send some comments my way.

If the plants are nice and bushy going into flower the outcome is impressive.

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks very nice jaymer. great autumn colours and very frosty!

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Very subtle and there's a bit of shine, I didn't know CdSb had such beautiful fall colors!

Latest posts

Latest posts