What's new

A Boss in the Buff

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking awesome Moon!!! I thought I was set on popping some BH IBLs but now I am starting to rethink that. Lol

pinky-
i have yet to pop my last pack.. they are with a close friend and i have given him permission to pop and sort.. I dont really have the space right now to pop em myself.. i always have the boss on deck, so i'm testing the waters with other strains right now..

Grownout-
Those blockheads are the shit! real nice stuff, i definitely see the blockhead influence in the mob boss.. frost and terpene profile are off the charts... the newest batch of the prophet (not pre 11)hermed on me, and was not a big fan of it personally, but the blockhead was AAA+..gnome ended up with a single pheno due to mites, and the pheno is straight fire, wonder what the others would've been like. you have a pack of the boss in the vaults as well?

thanks guys for stoppin in

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Yeah I got a good bit of his gear. The GSC x DMT I am not totally sure on who made them. I assume Steele but I can say for sure.

I got some DMT going right now. Not totally sure whats next. I got a couple commitments on testing running some strains soon so I have to time it right and make sure I will have space availible.