What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A bit of an unusual situation . . .

Prawn Connery

Licence To Krill
Vendor
Veteran
I think Gypsy accidentally reset my account when he tried to upgrade it so that I could get full functionality because now all my posts need moderator approval (and I've been behaving myself!) and I can't search many of my old posts or PM.

I had a lot of posts in the old Chimera forum which is no longer around, so I'm guessing this is why no-one can find my old posts. But I think it also means I'm now treated like a noob (less than 50 posts), even though I've had an account since 2004 and have an "official" 115 posts.

Can someone help a brother out? I'll be good! I've even been trying to contribute constructively to the LED section, but it's hard to maintain a conversation when all my posts need approval.

Thank you :pimp3:

OK, I can edit posts, can't see sigs, can't PM. I'm sure it's something simple.

Prawn Again

OK, so now my account is completely inoperative. I can't open PMs and I can't even browse the forums. When I log out, I can automatically see the forums again. But when I log in it says "You do not have permission to access to that function".

Last edited:

Prawn Again

@Gypsy Nirvana sorry to bother you mate but I can't PM you and I know you guys were trying to fix my account yesterday I think you sent me a PM but I can't read it. All I can do is log in but I can't do anything else from there: can't read the forums or PMs, and can't post.

If someone could be so kind as to fix it, that would be great. I have no other way of communicating. I thought I might have banned (old habits, lol!) but I saw you were following me (I can see that much).