What's new

A Bit about US

Can you imagine driving along Big Bear Lake every day on your way to work? Let me just say....AWESOME!! Yes, our country is nice, but we're still WAY jealous of you and your UK drum and bass scene! lol

Big Eggy

Veteran
I'm a big drum and bass head (went to all the big rave's, meet the mrs at worlddance nye 2001 @ the dome) but would swap it all to live in any past of cali. Me and the mrs used to to a lot of camping over your way before we had kids. Once thier old enough will take them too.. I'd really like to go up to Oregan then upto seattle and maybe a cheeky visit to vancover. The thing with the uk is your never really far from anyone.. Even in the litte village I live in now.

its definately not mendo my brotha (;

And about the alcohol taste or the taste associated wjth iso hash oil, no it doesn't taint up the bho. What you are actually tasting is small amounts of chlorophyll in the iso hash oil, thays also the reason why it turns black.

When you dissolve the bho into the alcohol, it breaks te molecular rings, making it get you higher, also makes it transparent, aka sexy! Lol

I have never tasted that iso hash in any sexy oil or glass I've ever made, wait until you scrape this bro, I promise you will be like "wow" lol.

On icmag the call it "absolute oil", in cali they call it sexy oil or glass depending on the thickenss and breakability

Omg, and you like to fish... too crazy bro, my grandad was a b.a.s.s. pro back in the 70's so I was brought knowing how to figh and do it well. Ill message you leter about where were looking for a house. I will give you a hint... its in the county that allows more plants than any other county in cali...

ijim

Glad to have you on. Do you purchase shitty cannabis? If so that is the only way you will get shitty plants from those seeds. As far as the hermies goes I would rethink my environment to see if I am stressing the girls. Unless all of your seeds came from one bag or the same source. You buy the absolute best seeds on the planet from a dealer for a grand each. Let them propagate and you have bag seed. There are some really talented guys in here that are dedicated to great cannabis for all. Welcome

@iJim, im confused about waht you post was even about... and dude i know from experience most bag seeds do hermi, because thats most likely how they wre pollinated anyway... ie, breeding hermies causes more hermies.... and growing out unintentional hermie seeds shows if they were male polinated seeds or s1 hermies...

Either way, they guy is doing his thang, hes not in it to "do it big" or the best, he just seems like a smoker and cannabis enthusiast, growing for him is probably all about free buds.

Rock on Dabber, lol

and i seen drum and bass, i thought you meant the fish, haha

Thanks, Skunk....you've almost hit it on the nose! We are growing a medicinal crop for a collective, but haven't fully decided which strains to use, so what we have been harvesting recently is either for bho making or personal smoke. We got most of our bagseed from collectives so they are all medicinal grade, except one bubba we got from some hippie weed from nor cal. Either way, they all turned out REAL nice, but again, the hermie thing is a hard thing to have to deal with. We realized that the humidity was getting pretty high during the day at one point and that could have been a reason for hermies, but the point is we noticed the plants we had from clones didn't have a problem when the ones from bagseed did. I think that whatever makes a good medicinal female produce seeds plays a big part in how stable they will be, but either way, we can't risk having nanners in our medicinal crop. So........

Out with the bagseed. Maybe eventually when we expand our grow we will have an area to keep the bagseed separate, because the seeds we got from our rogue hermie pollen turned out to be REALLY potent smoke. But for now we are just going to stick with stable genetics.....which at the moment is UK Cheese and AK-48. Actually, now that I think about it, I am going to start another thread about our new crop, cause we've got a couple UK Cheeses in 5 gal dwc that are starting to look REAL nice! I'll post a link once I make the thread!

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you and Mrs. DabberDabbaDoo!

Glad you joined us! Clearly you will fit right in. :)
Look forward to seeing you two around!
:smoke out:

Hey bro, i just checked my IC, i been having to work too damn much lately. I feel you on the hermies, it blows. even the best looking plants from seed sometimes herm, but gotta toss em. if they ever herm under any situation its better to just toss them. thats why your UK cheese plants dont herm, that plant is an old school skunk #1 female someone cracked in the 80's or early 90's (anyone from the UK wanna clear this up) i dont think it will herm without intentional trickery.

of to the grow thread...........

Latest posts

Latest posts