What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A BIG welcome to any NEW members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

slackx

Veteran
More than happy to be here gypsy, past year of my life has been a complete transformation thanks to your seed boutique and site. Your valorous customer support, and above all you take the time to listen to the little new guy. This site has inspired me to start breeding distinctive cannabis through your sites and has given me goals in my life. I shall make my name known on this site from the genetics i've obtained here with the knowledge i've gained here. By the people for the people.

Thank you icmag, and thank you gypsy.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Since the dawn of this new year....icmag.com has seen an increase of around 40% activity on the site.....I would like to thank all the new and old posters for their efforts in helping to educate/amuse/enlighten/amaze.... the growing (and ever-growing)...growing community....A BIG ICM WELCOME to all the new members....

Thank you for having us and for founding this wonderful place. :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I like your site Gypsy. I bet you are a really nice guy

Oh....I try my best to be.....but sometimes I screw up like any one else I suppose?

More than happy to be here gypsy, past year of my life has been a complete transformation thanks to your seed boutique and site. Your valorous customer support, and above all you take the time to listen to the little new guy. This site has inspired me to start breeding distinctive cannabis through your sites and has given me goals in my life. I shall make my name known on this site from the genetics i've obtained here with the knowledge i've gained here. By the people for the people.

Thank you icmag, and thank you gypsy.

Sounds good to me.....look's like I might have inspired someone else to start to breed some more seeds that will help to grow more growers!

mule420

Since the dawn of this new year....icmag.com has seen an increase of around 40% activity on the site.....I would like to thank all the new and old posters for their efforts in helping to educate/amuse/enlighten/amaze.... the growing (and ever-growing)...growing community....A BIG ICM WELCOME to all the new members....

Any chance you have more stories and posts like the motorcycling in Asia or Almost getting busted and ripped off of your seed stash? You have skills as a writer... Or maybe some cool short stories or posts?

The knowledge I have gained here in such a short time, from some of the people Ive considered the "Godfather's" of growing and breeding weed is invaluable! :tiphat:

And the internet has it's share of trolls hence my sig. Sorry no offense meant... :ying:

Budbaby

Thank you all for making this website available to us all....from the experienced growers to the novice wanna-bloomers....yes, I fall into the wanna category. {smiles}

G'day all, happy to be here myself. Large site, lots to get through on research here, not posting much atm but learning heaps. Thanks for having me.

Bandwidth is very expensive to run a website of this Magnitude, We Should be Very Thankful & Greatful to have such a Kind person such as GYPSY.

Thank You GYPSY For Your Kind Heart and for Bringing the Entire World together as One!​

cheebs318

Hi, love the rebirth of OG as ICM. Had the pleasure of spending some time with GN in London a few years ago, he was extremely kind and picked me up at the hotel, showed me around his lovely town, smoked me up and shared some lovely champagne with me. Just goes to show how cool and openminded the cannabis community is!

Sweet site for sure.

Constantly more info to saturate my mind & a laugh when I've learned enough for a day. Keep up the good work & thanks to Mods & people who make community a reality!:thank you:

:party::party::plant grow:

T

The_Rambler

Hey, just signed up, and can't wait to share thoughts with some other growers, Thanks everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts