What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Big thankyou from Oldpink

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
to all the people that took the time and effort to drop by for the cup
I must admit to not looking forward to it as the cup lost its glamour with me years ago
but the IC crew did make it a cup to remember for me
too many to name (or too stoned to remember) but big shout out to Moppel and Gaius, waman, brightside
our american friends again too many to mention but special shout to baccus
and lets not forget the daddy of us smokers peter, your a jem

I hope I have the Honour of your company next year guys
lets do it again

thank you for making it special

OP

peter

THANX OP YOU DA MAN

THANX OP YOU DA MAN

Without you and gypsy n DG,s generousity it wouldnt have been a pach on what it was a great I C meeting you gave us the focal point which made it possible to have such a great time thanx brother

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cheers mate...

cheers mate...

we thank you oldpink, for being there and once again allowing us a base of operations. wouldn't have been the same with out you. you were a great host mate.

i also want to thank Gypsy Nirvana and Dutchgrown. i just love wake and bakin' at the seed boutique :D the place has great energy.

i am already looking forward to next time.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big props to all that went to the Meeting:) Im glad all you guys had a good time. Great to think of all your smiling stoned faces. Hoping we can be a part of one of these sometime. Would be so much fun to meet you all!!!

vodoochild

The smile has still not left my face, thanks Op for the hospitality. For my first time in the dam you made it a great place to gather my thoughts, or lose them, anyway. lol. Thank you DG and Gypsy for the awesome meeting spot for us who love to smoke. Ill be seeing everyone again on the 4/20. Maybe a two week stay this time? hehehehee

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Thanks OP for even putting up with us! I mean, who else would take the trouble to care for a load of stoners with bad short term memory?? :biglaugh:

And yes, thanks to GN & DG too for making this all possible! :woohoo:

When I first found IC last year I never would have expected to meet so many genuinely nice people. I feel "part of the family", so thanks to everyone else aswell. :wink:

cloudz

ICMag Donor
hi op,
i was at the shop on thursday 23 nov. for wake and bake, give you a small sample of my homegrown Kushage and sage sour, dont know if you remember me.( working at the computer)If you try it, is there any feedback?
cloudz

cloudz

ICMag Donor
hi alex,
the trip was spontaneous, so i am sorry that i dont meet some ic members, but may be next year at the high life, or in april.... hope for a growers cup!!

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
hey clouds.. i remeber YOU!! the sageNsour was really good man! and the Kushage too! you made us roll a couple of joints of your stuff and then in the middle of the session you left.hehe happy growing man!

Thanx so much OP-Gypsy-and of course DG for making this possible!!!
wouldn't have been the same without you.

peace

waman (lol)

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Sounds like you all had a wonderful time :joint: ....and a big thanks to OP for being such a great host to
everyone. As we say in the south, 'ya'll come back now, ya hear'! :joint: :D

:kitty:
DG

Thanks for the hospitality OP :wave: - it was great to see the rest of you guys :joint: :woohoo:

(sorry for the slow reply Ive been off line for a while - The cup 'flu was a killer this year :badday: )

vodoochild

Hey cloudz! I remember you that morning, killer kushage and sage&sour, excellent smoke for the wake and bake. Hey brightside, i too got the flu, but it was from the sickie on the plane. Im still sick :badday: but i think im thru the worst of it, weed makes the time pass so much easier.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Heya, it was a lot of fun to see all these faces, from whom you only know a inet name. And it was great to hang out with some people from all over the world with all the same feelings for this plant we love so much. OP, thanks for making this happen, i think a lot of people wouldnt have had a real good time at the cc without these meetings.

Hope to see you all at the 420 cup, I (and the MF) will be there for sure, and i 'll have a good surpise this time also.

@brightside, i was sorry to hear what happened with your cheese. I really wanted to try that strain, never smoked her before. next time....

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah that was sad, i was really looking forward to some more of brightsides cheese, but alas it never made it past some english postal employee who nicked it and sent the empty envelope on with a note saying it accidently got damaged, lol. and if anything should be missing or broken to call this number, lol. you know what that means? if you call them up saying you are missing something, then you have admitted guilt and they will prosecute. still it's always a bummer to lose some quality smoke.

Latest posts

Latest posts