What's new

a big fu to the spelling police.

supermanlives

Veteran
my spelling can be bad. my sentances run on . and prob another 20 things too. you know what, this is a marijuana site not english class. as long as i convey the message and people understand who cares? unless someone wants to be my proof reader. that is all

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
you know what, this is a marijuana site not english class.
redneck-randal-usa.jpg

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
no pirate with self-respect has good spelling, worry not superman!

however, a pirate without a ship.... well.......

did you ever played Monkey Island by LucasArt?

:chin:

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You spelled "fuck you" wrong. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can deal with bad spelling. Hell, half of bad spelling is just typos anyway. The thing I feel is very important is the use of paragraphs. So many folks on here don't use 'em, just keep typing typing typing typing.....

I've gotten to the point where I don't even attempt to read those monstrous blocks of words. No paragraph breaks, me no readee. And that was an intentional misspelling. :)

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
my...my...my...my...sum-bodies knickers's or all up in @wade.....
uuuhhh.... yeah I'm not one to spell or make sense......neither, but i still try and convey THE message.....

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my spelling can be bad. my sentances run on . and prob another 20 things too. you know what, this is a marijuana site not english class. as long as i convey the message and people understand who cares? unless someone wants to be my proof reader. that is all

sentences......

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I totally agree superman !!!! theres a few on here that just piss me off with their holier than thou attitudes when it comes to spelling !!! this is a stoner forum ... not high school fer christs sake !!! take a chill pill & relax will ya guys ? as long as my writing is understandable .... who the frack cares if its spelled right ???

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spelling doesnt bother me its like Wiggs said, those long ass one big paragraph posts are unreadable. Cant do it either...

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Spelling doesnt bother me its like Wiggs said, those long ass one big paragraph posts are unreadable. Cant do it either...

OMG!! I'm gonna blow a gasket Mrs. B!!! You've missed TWO....count 'em TWO APOSTROPHES!!!

I never wanna read another post where you don't properly use punctuation....or I'll have to come over and spank you. :)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OMG!! I'm gonna blow a gasket Mrs. B!!! You've missed TWO....count 'em TWO APOSTROPHES!!!

I never wanna read another post where you don't properly use punctuation....or I'll have to come over and spank you. :)

LOL damn ax, I'm such a bad girl, I will try to do better hahah :dance013: