What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

9kw top-feed tray setup with AN

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Looks like your first run turned out quite well! What strain is that you ran there? Keep up the good growing.

Sharp_Pain

Nice Grow

Nice Grow

1st of all.....That is a hell of a 1st grow!

Curious what the yield was on this unknown strain?

Keep up the great work....I'll stay tuned

B

Bigtimer7

Yea damn man that is a hell of a first grow. Im wondering what the yeild is aswell. How many plants are you growing all together cause I couldnt see how many trays you had. And the total count of 1000watt lights is? Great job and happy harvest!!

G

THATS A HELL OFF A RUN ! FIRST TIMER DAMN AND NO PROBLEMS BESIDES HOT AIR.

AND PULL OFF 10 L.B. , FU*K I WOULD KEEP THE SAME SETUP 10 L.B. . THATS

ABOUT 40 STACK WHERE I'M AT .GOOD LUCK ON THE NEXT ROUND .

ALL PROPS TO YOU :headbange

scegy

sweet thing man, awsome grow, good hydro example! cheap and effective

keep on the good work and play safe :headbange :joint:

p.s. try to keep the additives away as much as possible, you will notice and recognize your mistakes faster, hydro should give u buds like that withouth any special additives

cleaning and bleaching everything every week is far from necesarry IMO, if you keep ur reservoir light-proof, and use good nutes not 40 years old, you shouldn't worry about those salt build ups on ur res.... i imagine you have a reservoir under that that collects the excessive water after watering?yeah you said you do, a good thing is to mix the reservoir's water somehow when it's not used(when not watering), airstones or wpumps, your choice, that will keep your solution from sitting down and expelling those salts

i hope i haven't missed something that was already said, just sharing my thoughts and experiences

Last edited:
G

Lets see, Last trim I had 5 peeps trimmin about 8 hours Final dry weight was around 9.5 lbs, Help me out here I am into the booze already! 5 x 8 = 40Hours divided by 9.5 = .2375 lbs an hour or .0475 per person per hour dry.

Wait!
You said 10 lbs

it was done over periods of time over 4 days -- about 20 hours of work total for each of the two people involved ... i thought i was pretty slow

so you had 2 peeps trimmin for 20 hours thats 2 x 20 = 40 hours! divided by 10 = .25 lbs an hour or .125 lbs per person per hour

OK my wife just helped me. You guys were MORE Then TWICE AS FAST as us! almost 3 times as fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok wait a minute, Did I mention I am also very stoned at the moment!!!!!!

Help me out here folks! I think he did good!!!!!!!!!! :bashhead: man I need to start later in the day! wait ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbange :headbange :headbange

Last edited:
G

My wife wants you all to know that whats between my ears is mush, but luckily I married a smart cookie!

(PS. Did I mention her triple D'S????) :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

G

LOL...Rock on Fred

Nice grow Drabinol...quite an undertaking for a first timer..congrats man...BL