What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91'chemdog

mack 10

Veteran
Holla Good ole dog.

By the way did you catch the "Allen Dunn show"? (on y-tube, history of Chemdog)
He's the dude who owns TH Seeds. About halfway through the show the other guy hosting say's " oh yeah we got a question from, skunk va, He (allen dunn) straight cut him off! lol, wrong question he quickly added ! pfffff.
Wish you had been on the phoneline's with Chem and Asshole Joe.
Was kinda strange as Aj ( is he also known as weasel?) seemed to of forgot all about his breeding project, the original Diesel. (Chem '91 x Mass super Skunk / Northern lights) and the subjective hermie that happened between the 3 strains in his room at the time
which made the Sour Diesel. They just said it was a lucky bag seed till the very end when AJ actually phoned back and said oh yeah I remember doing a cross with the super skunk now,..lol old stoners aye?

funny part of the show, "those guy's where so dam Sour man!", Allen Dunn talking about where the sour diesel got it's name...
check the show if you missed it, like I did, lol...
Didn't really get any new info, we all knew Chem '91 was renamed Diesel in NYC.
Still no one knows what the original Dog bud was?
But was cool to hear them chat, Good ole dog and JJ NYC should of been there too.
You would think the original dudes who grew /bred the Dog bud would come out the woodwork now it's legal in Colorado? maybe too old now? or dead who knows?

Last edited:

joe-brand

chem 91

chem 91

Holla Good ole dog.

By the way did you catch the "Allen Dunn show"? (on y-tube, history of Chemdog)
He's the dude who owns TH Seeds. About halfway through the show the other guy hosting say's " oh yeah we got a question from, skunk va, He (allen dunn) straight cut him off! lol, wrong question he quickly added ! pfffff.
Wish you had been on the phoneline's with Chem and Asshole Joe.
Was kinda strange as Aj ( is he also known as weasel?) seemed to of forgot all about his breeding project, the original Diesel. (Chem '91 x Mass super Skunk / Northern lights) and the subjective hermie that happened between the 3 strains in his room at the time
which made the Sour Diesel. They just said it was a lucky bag seed till the very end when AJ actually phoned back and said oh yeah I remember doing a cross with the super skunk now,..lol old stoners aye?

funny part of the show, "those guy's where so dam Sour man!", Allen Dunn talking about where the sour diesel got it's name...
check the show if you missed it, like I did, lol...
Didn't really get any new info, we all knew Chem '91 was renamed Diesel in NYC.
Still no one knows what the original Dog bud was?
But was cool to hear them chat, Good ole dog and JJ NYC should of been there too.
You would think the original dudes who grew /bred the Dog bud would come out the woodwork now it's legal in Colorado? maybe too old now? or dead who knows?

Yeah I passsed that last two times to do the show. Just wasnt up for it. The dawg bud came from the pacific northwest and 2 pounds came to the butte I bought them mailed to chemdog. I SMOKED IT AND USED THE WORD CHEMMY. diesal fuel would have been better but I was 22.

16 years later chemdog and I got reunited abd he gave me 4 of the original seeds he had from the pound in 91 there were 6 he kept 2.

I popped all of them. they all popped I liked the 3 and really the 4 cuz of yield the 1 and 2 were the most like og.

I Gave chem 1 2 3 double dawg chemdxafghani and chem d to dust/danimal who gave it to nspecta. Before I gave anything out chemdog and I both had a discussion about releasing the cut to everyone. he was over hording and didnt care. he had about 3 people in the bay that had the his set of cuts befor e he lost them.

i got a set of each. here is the deal I didnt even know nspecta or danimal who turned out to be a bit of a shady cat himself. I let danimal to my home and gave cuts for nspecta rite of the 1 2 3 4 and double dawg seed moms. I was like just keep in your crew I was never a dick about people sharing.

When I got his 91 I did give it to a few people but not a ton. and bagle j turned out to be a piece of shit. Lets face it you meet strangers on the net some and most our cool like the nspecta wik ledsled I THOUGHT SHMO FOR AWHILE. kromE LOOK AT HOW great a guy that he is. Nad what if he hoarded the white.

So bagle j turned out to be shady, but at of all the people ive met most have been cool. I dont recall nspecta giving me strict rules on the chem 91 he may have. But shit I didnt pop the seeds but I sure as hel found and named it and if anyone has a rite to do what they want with the cut I should. Its still pretty tuff to get so bagke j didnt give it to that many people. HELL I DONT EVEN HAVE IT

nspecta gave me a cut a few months back and I tripped drunk and snapped the fucking clone in half. still want to come up. to tired for spell check.

Nspecta made beans of the chem 1 2 3 4 crossed to deep chunk. I got paks and posted the first 4 people to pm me will ge free test beans.one rule was if you find somthing rad i want a clone . 4 people pm and I sent them paks. 6 months later only one person ever responded and that was KROME!!!! thats how we met. he mailed me a half oz of each strain perfectly grown and cured and gave me grow log notes on each. WOW what a rad dude. Neptune and I started talking him into moving to nor cal and he did. With the white that he shared to all. Like I did with the 4.

Krome and I both have had are share of mis fortune a few years back and I miss my old friend. He I believe never posts. I rarely do. I just got back into a nice med grow and can do lots of great things to come. So I am back. I have a stardawg true male I crossed to chem d that is a great male got 2 phenos. Have 2 female phenos I am about to flower. will see thanks jj he runited chemdog and us. spellings bad but im going to bed. I dont have enough posts to pm. seems funny but true. Id like to get in touch with old friends.

need the chem 3 think the 1 snd 2 our gone and the double dawg is histo as well. that was like afghani chunky spears but super chem big yielder. gave it to 2 people. It pays to have some people with back ups.

little rusty posting

nspecta need to come up and see you. good old boy love to chat with you some day. pm you when my posts were up.

joebrand

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Jb yes bagled was a tad shady, and I was the one who got you linked up with JJ through bageled j , so good things did come of this, we were chatting when he was helping out I believe...im sure most of his knowledge was passed from your mouth....so there was somewhat accurate information shared, not highlighting anything he has done negatively.....but its good to hear from you, maby we see you next year in Co....

Backyard Farmer

Veteran

So bagle j turned out to be shady, but at of all the people ive met most have been cool. I dont recall nspecta giving me strict rules on the chem 91 he may have. But shit I didnt pop the seeds but I sure as hel found and named it and if anyone has a rite to do what they want with the cut I should. Its still pretty tuff to get so bagke j didnt give it to that many people. HELL I DONT EVEN HAVE IT

joebrand

Joe, why you gotta lie and throw dirt on people who were nothing but good to you...

That night you got the 91 from Nspecta he told you to hoard it super tight.

So tight that you weren't even supposed to give it to me, and we met at my place to do the trade!

That was the same night you got the Burkle and also broke your word over that...

You were only supposed to flower the plants i gave you in your back yard outdoor grow! But some how JoeShmoe and the rest of the internet managed to get it as well? Oh I know how, because you broke your promise!

Regarding being able to do whatever you want with the Chemdog clone...your level of self importance is ridiculous. You sold some pot at a show in 1991, get over it. It's the people who you sold those bags to that deserve the Big ups.

You had nothing to do with getting this brand to where it is today. If this line was left to your preservation skills we never would have gotten to know it!

The credit for Chemdog goes to the east coast crew who popped the seeds , grew the herb , and to the FEW people who held it down through prohibition! It's called Skunk VA Chemdog and not Joe Brand Chemdog for a reason!

I'd appreciate it if you kept my name out of your mouth and your posts.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rfjtpp90lu8

Last edited:

Brelva

picture.php

The shades of green are really incredible and unique... Leans more toward the blue spectrum of green (like a sea green) rather than the yellow. The leaves provide real contrast here. :bandit:

joe-brand

Didn't even know your on here and I used what one of your ten handles over the years. I remember the pudding agreement and we have been over it for years now. I apologized we worked it out. Read what I said I didn't recall you saying that and you may have. The cut you gave me at your house wasn't the real one im almost positive bro. Now that i think about it. Ive never taken credit for anything but finding the strain and sending it you know that bro ive said it in almost every post ever written.

Your making a huge deal out of nothing. Thats what sucks about this site. Its been a fucking decade almost.

What would it be if his handle was just skunk va?? No chem or 91 in it. Not many people even have it. How many burkle threads or pudding threads you see. I apologized and we made up you want to rehash drama from 2006 really.

Ive been nothing but cool and generous and non greedy since the whole chem thing blew up. So many people have prospered off of chemdog. its crazy. I have always given credit to chemdog from day one he knows this. I am just the shmuk that mailed it.

When you were in diapers I was trying to fine great pot it the late 80 and early 90 which wasn't easy. It wasn't fucking humbolt bro. I had the passion and the hustle the ability to network that put together got me a chance to find and buy those 2 pounds.

I also had the balls back then to walk around a parking lot and yell out fucking kind bud for sale. No one was saying strain names in 89. It was kind bud or shit.

chemdog heard it and we met. I was sending pbud before the chem I think. So long ago to start drama is a joke. I could call you out on a list of shady things you have dine on the online world. fucking joke its been so long you think you could just move on bro.

what would things be like if i just smoked the 2 pounds chukd the seeds.

skunk va WASNT the only one with the 91 after g lost it. fact

In the whole view of things I think I have been pretty cool about shit. Giving to the weed scene and online community.

Never mention dusty danimal backyard farmer whatever again. good luck bro

joe-brand

dude its been so long and so many cuts given to me you have no idea. guess your rite i really cant remember. Dude the last thing I expected coming on here was fucking a fight with you bro. I respect you and think you have matured over the years and you have been successful. I don't want to fight fight or have drama or anything. I cant remember everything do you know how many people were giving me things it was hectic i HAD A BABY A REAL JOB.

I have a nice indoor med spot and some outdoor breeding projects. Can we just forget about the fine details of shit 8plus years ago and move forward.

Honestly I having been planning a trip up to see the nspecta for weeks and ask him I said it would be great to see you and catch up as friends bro. If I didn't see something in you I liked I never would have invited you to my home in napa. Can we just go back in time to the day we sat on my front yard and smoked a phaty above the vineyard. We both have had life changes that are WAY beyond who gave who a clone. Id pm you my number but im a newbie on here. If I gave it out and wasnt im sorry.

Pbud

[

Dusty or whatever your name is this week. Joe has been nothing but a good generous person in this community. I don't know a more generous person in my liife. He has never taken credit for the chem lines we all know that goes to chemdog. But Joe got the dog bud cause of his drive and connections. If he never obtained the dogbud there would be no Chems. I came up to your place a long time ago and you freaked out on me cause I brought you some cuts. You fucking threw them away right in front of my face after I drove a long way. Why do you think there is so much Chem 4 out there compared to 91 and the d etc. that's due to Joes generosity. FACT.

QUOTE=Backyard Farmer;6325964]Joe, why you gotta lie and throw dirt on people who were nothing but good to you...

That night you got the 91 from Nspecta he told you to hoard it super tight.

So tight that you weren't even supposed to give it to me, and we met at my place to do the trade!

That was the same night you got the Burkle and also broke your word over that...

You were only supposed to flower the plants i gave you in your back yard outdoor grow! But some how JoeShmoe and the rest of the internet managed to get it as well? Oh I know how, because you broke your promise!

Regarding being able to do whatever you want with the Chemdog clone...your level of self importance is ridiculous. You sold some pot at a show in 1991, get over it. It's the people who you sold those bags to that deserve the Big ups.

You had nothing to do with getting this brand to where it is today. If this line was left to your preservation skills we never would have gotten to know it!

The credit for Chemdog goes to the east coast crew who popped the seeds , grew the herb , and to the FEW people who held it down through prohibition! It's called Skunk VA Chemdog and not Joe Brand Chemdog for a reason!

I'd appreciate it if you kept my name out of your mouth and your posts.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rfjtpp90lu8[/QUOTE]

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Sierraskunk,

That male is badass. Is he that frosty from the reversal process? Also, from the A or B line?

I'm getting ready to do same cross with the male I selected. Also taking the chem 4 bx3 to stardawg...to get close to a chem 4 IBL..

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Good Ole Dog- Check out my stud. He's a chem4 Bx3. i dusted your chem91 with him. I didn't get very many seeds but half of them are yours.

If I fall in love with this dude, Am I gay? :biggrin:

damn frosty lol....

Hey J, sorry I haven't reply to your mail yet, got so many things to let u know. Will reply tonight brother. Have u been able to open those catalogs? Was the best quality I could get...