What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

9 x 600 watts ,25 plants

bannana man

Sure....wait till i get high and don't rotate da pics!

Very nice.....like really really nice.Mad props to you.

Last pic......you got a guestmate on final weight of that plant?

8 x pursang 1300g the pursang was chopped a bit early
5 x med 1 650g
5 x casey jones 1000g this is the plant 200g of each it averaged out if i had filled it with just casey jones it would have pulled 5 keg
shame really but thats what i get for mixing strains
3 x og sour diesel 400g
1 x mantis 115g
1 x suicide cheese 110g
1 x bubba kush 110g
1 x giesel 160g

Last edited:

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business
Awesome selection and a killer set up too......have got pics of the Casey Jones? What do you think of her?
Thanks for sharing.
Peace

bobblehead

Veteran
so high ,what is hight ?? they are 2 foot away in full flower

2' from the tops is pretty far away... Most people like using 600's because you can keep them 6" from the plant in full flower with good air circulation... You know your space best though, and are getting results... If you're happy, keep doing what ur doing. :)

BIGGS

Veteran
2' from the tops is pretty far away... Most people like using 600's because you can keep them 6" from the plant in full flower with good air circulation... You know your space best though, and are getting results... If you're happy, keep doing what ur doing. :)

maybe if there aircooled you could do 6inch above, but the normal shades 2ft like bmans got is right. other wise it'll be too hot, get light bleaching and such. if you notice bmans using closed end shade, which concentates the light spread straight down.

bobblehead

Veteran
I grow vert and my plants finish within 6" of the lamp... So my advice should be taken with a grain of salt in a horizontal grow... I just think he could drop them down to 1' above the plants so there is more penetration. Clearly he's more experienced than me with this method.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Bman is doing it right, I don't grow with air cool lights and in a large room or multiple lights you can have them perfectly the way they are.. Too close and you bleach the buds and get fluffy fox tales... Buds beginh to sweat and open up... We want high quality dense nuggets!! ;) awesome show b-man I have something similar :)

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Superb Work bruv,Top-notch set-up and Top-notch strains...Really Impressed(as usual)...You fella's are an Inspiration to me Always! :tiphat: JBo ;]

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Great work and results Bananaman. Your method is simple and very clearly does the trick. Enjoy your harvest.

-Funk