What's new

9 lonestars killerqueen under 1000w

Solidopc

They look tasty as fuck m8. I like the canopy shot. What size fan do you have sucking air through the filter and light?

C

cheesey

Looking spot on!
Not long now on those beauties.
ATB

cheers dude. cant wait to go see them tomorrow. i will try to get some nice photos .they have been flushing for a week i think they will be comming down next wendsday after 16 days flush.

Last edited:

JB72

Looking forward to the updates, what nutes do you use cheesey? I know you like the Canadian Express stuff, I recently got some of the headmasta to replace the canna boost.

Oshay

Wow dude, Thats some beautiful grow your got kicking on there. Nice work mate.

Peace & Good Vibe's

Oshay

C

cheesey

Looking forward to the updates, what nutes do you use cheesey? I know you like the Canadian Express stuff, I recently got some of the headmasta to replace the canna boost.

i use CANNA A/B CANNA COCO , REGEN A ROOT , HEAD MASTA AND POTASH

clone watering time . ph 5.6 ec 0.8 1 ml regen a root per ltr.

here some clones(killer queen ) 4 will be going in the hiddenroom 4 will be going in my 4ft tent and 4 will be going in a 4 pot BIG wilma in 10ltr airpots under 600w . all will be topped at the 5th node and lst untill 2ft tall ish .

the other 3 clones are 2 nmk and 1 kq i will be spraying 1 of the nmk with cs in around 2 weeks time after i repot them into 3lr air pots .

Last edited:
C

cheesey

cheers dude. cant wait to go see them tomorrow. i will try to get some nice photos .they have been flushing for a week i think they will be comming down next wendsday after 16 days flush.

i wont be going over to the hiddenroom untill the weekend . my grow buddie has a bug and i dont wana catch it as im still not 100%

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
its 0.4 /0.6 flashing on the bluelab

hi pal do you include that reading when you post up wot i mean is my base ec is 0.4 do you subtract that from when you post up saying ec is 1.6 or is it with the base ec eg you have added 1.0 ec of nutes to base water =1.6

does that make sense

sorry for the nooby question just need an answer from the pros lol:tiphat:

peace an look forward to your updates:)

C

cheesey

hi pal do you include that reading when you post up wot i mean is my base ec is 0.4 do you subtract that from when you post up saying ec is 1.6 or is it with the base ec eg you have added 1.0 ec of nutes to base water =1.6

does that make sense

sorry for the nooby question just need an answer from the pros lol:tiphat:

peace an look forward to your updates:)

i just add the canna A/B untill the bluelab reads ec 1.6 ( 26ml of each to 10 ltr oof tap water )then add the 10ml of headmasta ,regen a root and potash final reading after boost n pk is added is around 2.0 / 2.2 flashing .

Last edited:
C

cheesey

the 9 kq were chopped last week a little early . final yeild last night was 29oz of A1 buds 10oz of lower popcorn . i should of trimmed more lower branches plus 9 plants in the size of the room is too meny so the next round i will only be doing 4 .....

Latest posts

Latest posts