What's new

9 lonestars killerqueen under 1000w

S

speedemon

Very nice healthy looking plants you have there mate, just out of interest with your drippers are you using a 1000 ltrs ph pump? like the mj1000? if so for the measurements you describe above what are the timer intervals to produce that much water out of interest? Cheers mate. SD

C

cheesey

update

update

day 9 12/12 trimmed the skirts and put the pea net up also moved up the hood to the highest point.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
nice im still undecided on whether i like killer queen or not i smoked bout a 1/4lb of it and aint hate it but didnt love it either.. hopefully ur pheno is better then the one i tried... plants are lookin lovely though...

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great, cheesey. I just got the lonestar cut myself, so i'm interested to see how she runs.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looking good as per usual cheesey, where's that sexy NMK :D lol... I hear the killerqueen is a lovely smoke mate

C

cheesey

very healthy as per usual, what height are they now? and the 1k coverage, how u rating it? keep up the great work!

no idea on height but got around 18 to 20 " untill they hit the hood .
should just be ok strech will stop in the next 5 days all mean well . if not i will have to pull the tops down 6"

the spread fills the 4ft 2 sq room great . this is the first propper run with the 1k as the lv wasnt what i call a solid bud about 80% of it was fluffy popcorn

Ramius

Veteran
Were you overruled on using air pots again? lol

Why didn't they like using them?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Looking good cheesey did u top these at all?

I see you use the c e addatives have you tried there base
nutes at all what are your thoughts on these?

C

cheesey

day 22 and the strech as more or less stopped (thank god lol )

Last edited: