What's new

9 k grow soon to be 12

keeper

Very nice :yes: i ran THseeds Chocolate chunk and got a few AMAZING pheno's
sadly i do not have one now :no: hope your are as good as mine was !!
heavy harvests to you
:smoweed:

DR PONIX

thanks everyone

thanks everyone

thanks for the kind words my friends!! the chocolate chunk has been in the garden a long time, very good quality smoke with a very generous return no complaints at all here! i just got a new hindu kush and critical mass that are proving themselves as we speak! time will tell... i dont live where the grow is so i chose not to go hydro if i could be there everyday i would but i am tripped that a pump[ will go ect so i stick to the pro mix it gives me 2-3 days between watering and is much more forgiving then hydro expicially if im not there to monitor the situation on a daily basis, this room will maintain itself for 2-3 days no prob! i flipped these plants around 10 days veg around 12-13 inches i am using 2 gallon pots this time with less plants per light rather then the 1 gallon and 35-40 plants per light to much work even with a watering wand hehe anyways ill get things updated soon things are starting to bud up nicely cheers..PoNiX

250wscrogger

I'm trying to do the same thing with 3k. Do you think 20 4 gallons per k with 3 week veg would yield as well as 25 2 gallons and 2 week veg or would 3 weeks be too much veg for a sog?

DR PONIX

thanks everyone

thanks everyone

its hard to say its all about your strain some vegged for 2 weeks might stretch like crazy some nothing so hard to say bro!

here is a pic of the almost harvested room got a touch of PM but nothing bad the room will be set up better soon as these are done then no more of that ugly shit :joint:

Attachments

• newer4.jpg
    newer4.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 10

sneakinman13

Veteran
impressive grow...
is your room a sealed growing enviorment??? i noticed you have air cooled hoods??? with ductingg???

are you just using the duct system or do you have a split ac unit??

thanks and great show

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Man those plants look good. You are completely correct about how forgiving soil is. The beauty is in the simplicity :joint:

-Funk

D

deepforest

hey dr ponix, so you only have to water every 2-3 days even in peak flowering? also, do you transplant or veg and flower in the same pots?

im thinking of running your setup but with 2 gal squares.

nice grow nice and clean. i like using soilless, keeps things simple and easy.

also shouldnt this be in the hydro forum? cause soilless is hydro even if it is hand watered

B

Brazilianfire

How are you cooling the actual room? a/c? If so what size etc..? Also, co2? Anyhow, I showed a few mates your awesome pics and they and I both agree that this is one of the cleanest SOG grows we have seen in a long time.. !! :) Keep it up, f'ing awesome!

DR PONIX

wow

wow

U people @ ic mag are too nice:joint:... that flowring room pictured was outa wack wasant set up right from the beginning... i dont use co2 never have, i use air cooled shades too suck out the heat from the lights and a 6 inch vortex for air in, in both rooms for cooling during the cool months; air is vented up through the basement, in the summer months there is a 5 ton central air system... in the flowering room pictured some older air cooled shades were used and they leaked pretty bad and it caused some heat probs in that room, some new silver stars and a new room with 3 more will be up in a couple weeks!

the other room just over a week in:dueling:

Attachments

• newer9.jpeg
    newer9.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 10

DR PONIX

hey everyone

hey everyone

things are stating to bud up nicely thell be 3 weeks in friday been busy cutting and getting the new room going and getting the iold one stocked... i have court tommorow so wish me luck fellas if u dont see me around u can probably guess where i am LOL..... here is a pic for now get more up when i have more time cheers

Attachments

• Pic997.jpg
    Pic997.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Pic987.jpg
    Pic987.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 9