What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

9 green crack babies livin in a dr80

good looking set-up you go going Peter! I run the GC also. I have some @ around day 40 rite now and they are looking and smelling amazing! I think that the smell and taste come out from a good flush, and letting them properly finish. at least 50 days but I let em go 56-60 always. With at least a 10 day flush to optimize flavor/smell. if i were you i would check the trics from day 50 on and hack them down when they tell you there ready. Make sure you give them 12 hrs of dark before you chop, and chop in the dark!!!!!! Plants store there nutes in the roots during dark time. If you chop in the dark you save on curing time. Hope this helps and good luck ill be watching!
ps taking cuts off already flowering plants is not advisable, takes longer to root , then has to covnert back to veg. Just takes too long!

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
nice grow on that dr80, the galls seem healthy, keep tha good work!
PS:for full size pics just delete the part that says thumb=1 in the html code!

popngen

subscribing, and bump for a bay area grower. you're doing what i'm wanting to do: i have not settled on a dr80 just yet.
got a couple questions:

- where did you pick up your dr80?
- what's your soil mix?
- what's your feed/nutes?

i will have more questions once i'm off work. i hope you don't mind!!!

Last edited:

Throwgar

Wow nice harvest shots.. if my buds come out looking anywhere near as good as those ill be happy

It's all in the genes, but it's fun to take credit for someone elses's work.

As long as you have a decent amount of light on them, keep the temps in check, and have no major issues, it's an inevitibility it will turn out fantastic.

That's the nice thing about clone only strains, is that you're gauranteed a keeper.

Throwgar

good looking set-up you go going Peter! I run the GC also. I have some @ around day 40 rite now and they are looking and smelling amazing!

That's correct! I find myself hypnotized in my grow-room recliner, ala the Wizard of Oz in the poppy fields near the Emerald City.

SMELLS SO GOOD!!! It just makes you want to eat it. And roll around in it.

Actually, on that note, I find GC resin to be a strong skin irritant. Makes me itchy and splotchy, ala the Itchy and Splotchy Show.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Nice job, pj88! Had to drop by and check out the gc :yoinks:

I'm vegging a green tangerine atm (green crack x tangerine haze).

Had to check out the gc by itself....nice work.

Oh wow there's people in here ! Lol
@ inNV thanks for all the useful info and your definately right about taking clones from a flowering plant... they are just now starting to show bumps, I hope they root
@ brought thanks for the info on the pics, ill try to make them larger next time..does it matter I don't have them in my gallery?

@ popngen I got my dr80 online somewhere I think htgsupply for like 180.just be sure you don't get the street edition one(thinner material,lower quality)
For soil I'm just using ffof(fox farm ocean forest) but I think I'm gonna try roots or something else next time..a lot of twigs and shit in this last bag of ffof
And I'm feeding them the house and garden line of nutes at full strength.. any more ??s feel free to ask

Annnd to disco that sounds like a great cross...any pics?

Thanks again for stoppin by, I should be updating in the next couple of days

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I'll prolly get a grow log going in the next few days. I've got a scrog trellis around here somewhere, I'll post a few pics when I get the plant set.

popngen

Ok more questions! - I was at work so I couldn't look at your pics until now:

1. Are you adding anything to the FFOF?
2. What is your fan rated at? (CFM?)
3. What was the PH of the soil?
4. What was the PH/ppm of the nute mix?
5. What was the yield?

Sorry, trying to setup a very similar setup. My first grow was ebb and flow, and I want to avoid using a hydro system this time.

K

Karma Genetics

picture.php

picture.php

It always puts me in a good mood when I see people have stopped by

@ popngen I am just using the ffof straight out of the bag no additives.
The fan I am using is a 4" fantech I think rated around 144 cfm, sometimes I wish I had a 6 inch on a speed controller just so I have a little extra herumph when I need it.lol herumph.
as for ph and ppm I am not exactly sure because I am only using ph drops. I get it as close to 6.3 as I can color wise (greenish yellow) but I FINALLY Have some funds to get the meters I want.I just have to go get them. Annd I have no idea on yield, this is my first run in this, thanks for the interest and ask away if u have any more questions.
Annd to karma to are BEAUTIFUL looking nugs, I see some resemblance!

Thanks for comin by the crackhouse!

day 27 12/12

day 27 12/12

frost update

Attachments

• 9-8 2010.jpg
    9-8 2010.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 10
  • 9-8 2010 (10).jpg
    9-8 2010 (10).jpg
    104 KB · Views: 10
  • 9-8 2010 (9).jpg
    9-8 2010 (9).jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 9-8 2010 (8).jpg
    9-8 2010 (8).jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 10
couple more... the last pic is the bagseed i found, its been neglected way down at the bottom of the tent with barely any light but these little nugs are hard as rocks and smell amazing. luckily i got a few clones.. and now she is at the same height as the others​

Attachments

• america
    america
    48.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 9-8 2010 (6).jpg
    9-8 2010 (6).jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 9-8 2010 (5).jpg
    9-8 2010 (5).jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 9-8 2010 (2).jpg
    9-8 2010 (2).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 8
Right on brotha! Lookin to be right about were you should be. Hope your using a Pk booster by now. If not better start. The Gc loves the Kool bloom i give her, talk about rock hard stinky nuglets! Good luck bro, looking great!