What's new

9 Diff auto strains....Which would YOU pop next!?

9 Diff auto strains....Which would YOU pop next!?

• Onyx F2s

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • ICU #2

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • ALF #3

• Bad Betty

• Punk Chunk

• Auto Biddy Early

• Auto DieselRyderXG13 Haze

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Sour60

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • New York Lemon Diesel

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
I voted for Cheeeeeseys!

Interested if you had any more info on those g13dieselhaze autos...
Was the cross diesel ryder x g13 haze and inbred for auto?
or was the g13haze made into an auto with something else before being crossed to dieselryder.. Thanks if you know anymore about the lineage!

This is all the info i was provided from the breeder...I DID NOT MAKE THESE MYSELF...

DieselryderXg13haze...this is an f1 from the breeder, he created the g13haze auto himself and crossed it with a single cola sativa dom dieselryder... Gonna be trying to single out some phenos in the ones im growing now...

"Diesel Ryder is sativa dom and single cola type. Usually single cola types do not yield as much as a multi branched plant. The smell is incredible. The taste is incredible. She really stinks. Gets around 16-20 inches tall.
Around 65 days. Some foxtail type buds."

"The Auto Ghaze is more branchy and bigger. Has some different phenos, which is why I have not released it.
Smells great, Taste great, Some phenos are extremely potent! High last around 4 hours!
Some phenos mature faster than others."

uptosumpn

Veteran
Cant wait! jus like 20/4 said..we need MORE grow journals with this exclusive strain...So I too will be starting some of these on my perpetual crop...!! I have the F1's....LEMON taste/smell is what i'm after!!!!
AND shit! autos & 1k???!!! PLEASE if you guys do do this, put up a thread for it...I have been wanting to see what autos can do under 1k of hps.....<when I get my (hidden spot) this is what i will be using, with a 400CMH for veg....peace and weed!!!:wave:
im going to start some in the next month or so ..

cant wait to grow the f2s as they will have more diesel funk in the mix unlike the straight up lemon in the f1s ... im going to try talk my grow buddie around (the hidden room ) and see if we can do a room full under the 1k light .

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Cant wait! jus like 20/4 said..we need MORE grow journals with this exclusive strain...So I too will be starting some of these on my perpetual crop...!! I have the F1's....LEMON taste/smell is what i'm after!!!!
AND shit! autos & 1k???!!! PLEASE if you guys do do this, put up a thread for it...I have been wanting to see what autos can do under 1k of hps.....<when I get my (hidden spot) this is what i will be using, with a 400CMH for veg....peace and weed!!!:wave:

I like cheesey am after a more diesel taste with a lemon undertone... how perfect would it be if it was a diesel taste on inhale and lemon on the exhale! One can only hope! I also have wanted to see some auto flourish under 1000watts of hps:jump:

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
I'm curious about auto biddy cause regular biddy is the shit

Very nice selection :yes:

=K

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
I'm curious about auto biddy cause regular biddy is the shit

Very nice selection
thumbup.gif

=K

Ive got 2 auto biddy earlys going now...breeder told me some are done at 55 days from seed! fastest auto he said he has saw... They have yet to sex...im hoping for 1 male and 1 female...but i have 6 beans left so im saving those for when i do a seed run...

im gonna try cheeseys strain next after this so i vote Nyld all the way bro!

I think these are the winners! NYLD it is! i will be getting them going in next couple weeks!

C

cheesey

sorry guys if i came across a tit in my post in this thread , got a cpl of things on my mind atm . not canna related . real life stuff .......

on with the shows .

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
sorry guys if i came across a tit in my post in this thread , got a cpl of things on my mind atm . not canna related . real life stuff .......

on with the shows .

No worries cheesey, it happens to the best of us... hope things lighten up in your life, Cheers bro, take it easy:blowbubbles:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hes not doing to well as a breeder at the minute and in a recent thread he got ripped apart and called a pollen chucker and ended up having requesting his own thread to be closed lol

bless him i wish him all the best though in the future

peace

if you wish him all the best in the future, you sure have a funny way of showing it.

i don't understand how someones seed making skills are supposed to suffer from receiving a clone under the wrong label. Cheesy didn't give the clone the wrong name, he was the victim. of course it was a blow finding out in such a way. pollen chucker! there is no other way to make seed then chucking male pollen on a budding female.

anyway i just fail to see how you think it helps Cheesy for the future to repeat a bunch of internet rumors, specially when you imply the rumors should be detrimental to him.

L

lowrydergrower

I do find it funny though even when your boy stick has clearly messed up on a couple of his strains you could care less but you jump all over somebodies stuff you never tried I see why you have been banned from several places now.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
if you wish him all the best in the future, you sure have a funny way of showing it.

i don't understand how someones seed making skills are supposed to suffer from receiving a clone under the wrong label. Cheesy didn't give the clone the wrong name, he was the victim. of course it was a blow finding out in such a way. pollen chucker! there is no other way to make seed then chucking male pollen on a budding female.

anyway i just fail to see how you think it helps Cheesy for the future to repeat a bunch of internet rumors, specially when you imply the rumors should be detrimental to him.

im not going to bite mate simple as that enough has been said already in the threads and on other sites so if you wanna discuss my opinions you can pm me and not do it in some 1 elses thread :)

peace

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I say run em all and keep what pollen you want for later pollen chucks

many are harsh on auto and fem breeders, who cares...

if people are happy then so be it, the bigger you get the bigger the enemies list or "bitching" gets bigger at least.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
I would like to see that diesel ryder g13 x haze myself. What are the genetics of punk chunk?

Ive got some of the DieselXg13 haze auto going now, i will post pictures as soon as i get some time...they are only around 15-20 days old right now though... As far as genetics of punk chunk.. The only plant i KNOW was used to create it was Deep Chunk from tom hill...and its an auto thats all i really know:wave: