What's new

9/11... 10 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

narko

i always thought "political discussions" were forbidden in the den ? well anyway prob the mods think this whole thing is comedy since there aint no arguments anywhere ...:/

N

narko

well really guys i#m from germany i hear this nazibullshit all the fucking time. but reading this thread made me wanna throw up. fuck humanity your all fucking germans.

G

grozzef

i don't understand why anything should be censored here don't make sense to me. we're already on the wrong team

bentom187

Veteran
all wars are the political underpinnings of the rothchild familiy even if they dont present themselves as such or dominate by proxy.
YES these are alternitives to what is forced down our throats in public schools.
lets not forget that history is written by the victors and thats the banks.
i hate no one,i dont want hurt to come to anyone but you have to recognize the problem before one can address it,and most of you cannot agree on the proper adjective,for PC reasons and fear of persicution by whoever.

keep a open mind and apply this to common history it fits in as the opposite side of what is normally taught and never challenged.
heres some vids keep a open mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y7CXSw58UM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB1yKsXUMh4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG_yVHH_gRs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USGSOViaulc

MIway

Veteran
Anti Zionism is different than anti jewish, but for some reason its a 'taboo' subject.

I dont think Saudi Arabia should be the homeland of Islam, and if the Mormons attempted, i dont think Utah should be their homeland.

The gays and gypsies did not get a homeland after their persecution. Jews buying land from Arabs is perfectly fine. The Arabs should be uspet with the Arabs who sold to the jews (if they wish to cast blame).

However, declaring a religious state, and treating non jews within your boarders as less than equal, segregating them and forcing them to gaza and the west bank is tantamount to apartheid. From persecuted to the persecutor in less than 15 years.

Im not religious, but if i was, i REALLY REALLY would be against a jewish homeland, as it is one of the steps to bring about Armageddon.

Bottom line, religion is bullshit, and causes way more conflict than it resloves. I cant tell the difference between a Hutu and a Totsi, or an Arab Jew or an Arab muslim...

i'd support giving LA to the scientologists though. ;-)

edit... how bout puttin a lid on the garbage can though??? this i'd support no doubt. peace all.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
I really don't hate these poor saps.
They remind me of creationists. So set in their "beliefs" they are willing to set aside occam's razor and simple logic to create these elaborate fantasies.
There was a conspiracy on 9-11
19 hijackers conspired with eachother and a known terrorist organization to attack us for our ongoing foreign policy debacles.

These "truther" types deserve our potty not our hate.
Typically they are sad little people who NEED something to cling to.
Just like jeebus and the Easter bunny.
Most of them don't even have a real "theory" they tend to say something asinine like "I don't know what happened but o know that is not what happened"
Like my wife at period time looking for a place to eat "I don't know what I want but I know I don't want that" as soon as I suggest something.
I've done the research,I've seen the videos.
Wonder if a single one of them can name the living rothschilds?
I mean the direct relatives of Mayer Amel?

Toss out logic,physics and critical thinking.
Add in a healthy dose of suspension of disbelief and these guys seem more believable.

bentom187

Veteran
the only problem is the head of the cia binladen unit,stated this is exactley whats going on ,on fox buisnuess freedom watch w/judge napalitano 9-13-11 ,watch the episode when available.

MIway

Veteran
I don't buy the official story line... to do so is blind allegiance & obedience... esp in light of the many tidbits of facts & time line that cannot add up to the story. I equate to believing that particular story as burying ones head in the sand, hoping that it is all okay in the world. It does not add up, it defies a bit of common sense.

I feel we should rely on logic, physics & critical thinking... doing so tosses the existing story out the window. Or at the very least, it hides those others that necessarily must have been complicit, even if by default of preventative action. Logic & critical thinking forces one to question the time line of events & the players involved... and the story that was/is fed to us.

History itself accounts for the suspicion & doubt & mistrust. Denying this, saying that all is right with the world, is naive.

Hinting at a super plot dating back to the ancient egyptian empire... bit much, but we are pattern recognizing animals... and there are patterns of egregious acts against people, by a few in power, or seeking power. Logic & critical thinking.

Question everything. Don't accept the spoon.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe the official 9/11 story as much as I believe the official "Recovery myth" that has been perpetrated for the past three years. It didn't take half a brain to see that 2008 was just the beginning of something bigger. As we enter the second leg down in the Greatest Depression most confused proles will be scratching their heads wondering what happened. Those who opened their eyes and hedged properly will reap the rewards of those who blindly follow the corrupted institutions to their demise.

Governments lie all the time. I believe it foolish to believe proven compulsive liars.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Ok just for shiggles
What do all of you believe?
RC planes?
Former MK ultra test subjects?
Reptilian overlords from nibru?
How did planes meet towers?
How is it connected to elenin/2012?
Were any Jews killed in the holocaust?

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why not 19 hijackers flew planes into the buildings causing them to fall down.

Who was in charge of the operation is my question?

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
THIS IS DANGEROUS TERRITORY

Getting too close to the truth in the Politics&Debate forum on Overgrow is what put OG on the hitlist.

Disbelievers, amassing capital, expressing a cohesive political will... sets off alarms.

CannabisFox

Every war begins with a feint attack on the own country to get the nations people in line. Check history. Even hitler shot his own troops to attack "in return".

Im feeling sorry for all the killed people...killed everytime all over the world.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Why not 19 hijackers flew planes into the buildings causing them to fall down.

Who was in charge of the operation is my question?

The evidence supporting this is indisputable and is cold. It is available for all to see. Google it and you may find someone with an agenda posting conspiracy theories, but the facts are it was done by those highjackers that were duped into believing it was a religious cause. Osama Bin Laden attacked the USA because his country's king selected the USA to defend Saudi Arabia instead of his Mujahideen after Iraq attacked Kuwait. Those highjackers thought they were dying for a just religious cause but it was just the response to a spoiled rich punks temper tantrum.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Osama Bin Laden attacked the USA

Yes, this is the "official" story line. He's our "official" boogeyman.

Lest we forget he was "officially" an ex-CIA operative. An organization known for funding both sides of wars. For creating enemies to destroy them. An organization beyond the reach of any laws. A state within the state.

See my sig below "War is a Racket." It's a business venture which must be justified to get the flag waving proles to rally support for it.

przcvctm

They remind me of creationists. So set in their "beliefs" they are willing to set aside occam's razor and simple logic to create these elaborate fantasies.
19 hijackers conspired with eachother and a known terrorist organization to attack us for our ongoing foreign policy debacles.

Most of them don't even have a real "theory" they tend to say something asinine like "I don't know what happened but o know that is not what happened"
Like my wife at period time looking for a place to eat "I don't know what I want but I know I don't want that" as soon as I suggest something.

Add in a healthy dose of suspension of disbelief and these guys seem more believable.

I accept and appreciate your potty.

Perhaps you're as skilled at probability computations as you are physics equations.

Never, in the history of steel framed buildings has one collapsed because of fire. Never. Even though many have burned hotter and longer. So go to wikipedia and find an equation that will give you the probability of three collapsing. In the same day. I'll give you a hint, the improbability is so great it can reasonably considered impossible.

So, to add to your list, there's jeebus, the easter bunny and also, believing that lower floor office fires brought down a 47 story high rise into it's own footprint at sudden onset symmetrical free fall. Now that's hard to believe! ( Btw, if you're still worked up about free fall, then you didn't bother w/ the links I provided yesterday
where NIST admitted #7 free fall)

You can't resist evil if you're blind to it. And being a condescending prick won't win you friends.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Yes, this is the "official" story line. He's our "official" boogeyman.

Lest we forget he was "officially" an ex-CIA operative. An organization known for funding both sides of wars. For creating enemies to destroy them. An organization beyond the reach of any laws. A state within the state.

See my sig below "War is a Racket." It's a business venture which must be justified to get the flag waving proles to rally support for it.

Before you go too far realize that I am not an American and I have no dog in this fight. Secondly, Osama Bin Laden changed sides after the USA funded, supplied and trained his forces to fight the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. The USA has funded activities all over the globe to fight communist expansion. The relationships with those that are funded is never perfect. Many times a country is forced to take alliance with least evil and are not too happy with it. This is not unusual at all. Look at what has gone on in Colombia and Nicaragua. There is a complete paper trail leading Osama Bin Laden to the acts of 9/11.

Lastly this is a memorial thread about the losses that the USA encountered in 9/11 not a political debate about how wrong and corrupt the USA is. It is a known fact that the USA is corrupt as all powers are. Power corrupts.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Charlie Wilson, an evangelical texan decided 'god fearing' islamist should be funded to kick out the 'godless' communist regime that controlled afghanistan.
He pumped millions of dollars and weapons to Maktab al-Khidamat also known as the Afghan Services Bureau, believed to have been founded in 1984 by Abdullah Azzam and Osama bin Laden.

Hani Hanjour
, the pilot of the plane that hit the pentagon, and another hijacker lived with Abdussattar Shaikh who was a paid FBI informant.

The night before the attack, this group of hijackers stayed at the same hotel as Saleh Ibn Abdul Rahman Hussayen, former director of a Saudi 'charity' who has ties to many terrorist organizations.

Lieutenant General Mahmud Ahmed, who was director general of the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) was aware of a $100,000 money transfer to Mohamed Atta, the lead hijacker.

These are just the facts they have released. God knows how bad the govt really fucked it up; the solution... more govt!:snap out of it:

I accept and appreciate your potty.

Perhaps you're as skilled at probability computations as you are physics equations.

Never, in the history of steel framed buildings has one collapsed because of fire. Never. Even though many have burned hotter and longer. So go to wikipedia and find an equation that will give you the probability of three collapsing. In the same day. I'll give you a hint, the improbability is so great it can reasonably considered impossible.

So, to add to your list, there's jeebus, the easter bunny and also, believing that lower floor office fires brought down a 47 story high rise into it's own footprint at sudden onset symmetrical free fall. Now that's hard to believe! ( Btw, if you're still worked up about free fall, then you didn't bother w/ the links I provided yesterday
where NIST admitted #7 free fall)

You can't resist evil if you're blind to it. And being a condescending prick won't win you friends.

Final Score:
przcvctm 1 dagnabit 0

dag you sound like a very angry,bitter old man... im picturing you and the wifey driving around town and your getting upset cause "she's on the rag" and being indecisive... but really all she is thinking about is how slow the car should be going before she bails out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts