What's new

8x200 smart-pots, Organic first time outdoor medical garden.

anonymousgrow

Hello there fellow growers. So things are going well for a first attempt at outdoor. I think we will do just better than the initial goal of 1lb per plant.

We have a ton of mushrooms growing in the headband planter. no idea what kind they are.

Attachments

• sep141.jpg
    sep141.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 8
  • sep142.jpg
    sep142.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 9
  • sep143.jpg
    sep143.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 9
  • sep144.jpg
    sep144.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 8
  • sep145.jpg
    sep145.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 18

ayatayo

that pic of tiny shrooms growing peacfully under MJ canopee is real sweet...& very nice buddin' plants too...bravo anonymousgrow

anonymousgrow

Everything is coming along just fine and dandy, Pulled the first plant the other day. It could have gone another week or two but I wanted to pull one and this cherry pie had the most mites of anything which wasn't much so it came down. It is hanging up drying now but my guess is that it will be a bit more than 1 lb.

Here are pics of some of the ladies.

Master Kush, Headband, J-1, Lemon Kush in that order.

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 12
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 8
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 10
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 11

Bobbles

Nice grow, you have grass growing under your grass! That can't be a bad thing ;) Keep us updated with the harvest!

anonymousgrow

Hello friends,

Here are a few more pics.

1st is the finished cherry pie that was chopped first 29.5 oz of bud plus a bunch of trim and popcorn for later.

then the other 4 in order are the lemon kush, sensi star, headband, master kush.

Attachments

• photo 1-1.jpg
    photo 1-1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 9
  • photo 2-1.jpg
    photo 2-1.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 5
  • photo 3-1.jpg
    photo 3-1.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 10
  • photo 4-1.jpg
    photo 4-1.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 12
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 10

anonymousgrow

life is good! all together our 18 smarties came home with 27# which is better than my goal of 1 a piece, next year goal will be bigger. But for now working a lot indoors and moving to a new house on a new hill. Hopefully the place we bought is in one of the not so super crazy parts of trinity county.

anonymousgrow

nope not by the handles, but if you put them on pallets you can move them with 4 guys or a forklift attachment to a bobcat or similar. Happy Growing!