What's new

8TEEN47

Here is a strain I have been working with for a few years now on the east coast, I have since moved west to a Med state that has giving me the opportunity to work with it more, I will be releasing clones this fall on the Norcal scene. Here are a few potential mothers @ 9 days from seed. Enjoy

8TEEN47

Attachments

• P1010070.jpg
    P1010070.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 8
  • P1010071.jpg
    P1010071.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 7
  • P1010072.jpg
    P1010072.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 8

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Looks vigorous Whiskey. Any finished pics of her? What's the lineage? Any more info?

Looks vigorous Whiskey. Any finished pics of her? What's the lineage? Any more info?

I will need to dig up the finished pics, they are on an old PC, as for lineage, I am going to keep it a mystery like all the chem. D strains out there sorry brother. I will tell you that it is a heavy hitting strain and comes in around 8 weeks with super frosty and large dense buds. I will post pictures of the mothers until I hand them over to the vendor. Thanks for looking

whodair

Veteran
good luck with your strain !! are you saying its chem d related ?? in 56 days ?? my chem goes 80 !!

good luck with your strain !! are you saying its chem d related ?? in 56 days ?? my chem goes 80 !!

No I am not saying it is Chem D related, I just used that as an example, you know how all the rumors go around about Chem D strains no one really knows where it come from. So I am keeping my strain on the low key side of things. Thanks for looking

Acotaco

Damn dude that's a good amount of time I didn't even know what tv or a dog was then let alone pot haha. Sorry for the distraction. Back to the plants what is the smell

WelderDan

Veteran
KFC's "secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices" was salt and pepper.

Judging solely by the name and your Chem D example, I'd say it's lineage is probably from a few seeds found in a bag of good pot, possibly crossed with AK47.

'Cause if it had an elite pedigree, you'd be capitalizing on it.

No offense intended, but most people want to know what they are growing.

I'm just busting your nuts, don't take it personally.

KFC's "secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices" was salt and pepper.

Judging solely by the name and your Chem D example, I'd say it's lineage is probably from a few seeds found in a bag of good pot, possibly crossed with AK47.

'Cause if it had an elite pedigree, you'd be capitalizing on it.

No offense intended, but most people want to know what they are growing.

I'm just busting your nuts, don't take it personally.

WelderDan.... I am not trying to capitalize... just trying to get a few new heavy hitter strains out there for the folks that love the plant, for what it is…not for the green paper it brings. No offence taking. I have a nice circle that will get the clones out for norcal to enjoy. Thanks for looking.

It is a nice balance between sativa/indica
Some of its lineage dates back mid 80's from
Some beans brought back from world travels.
I have worked with them every since.

NOTE" I hold the only bean stock from this. so who knows it may be a Elite one day.

WelderDan

Veteran
Yeah, just busting on you. Good weed is good weed. Intentional or by surprise. Pedigree is not important.

dustin27

Veteran
sounds interesting. anyone who put years of work into anything deserves some recognition. I'm lookin forward to pictures of finished product if you got em. Perhaps a smoke report, or what sort of characteristics were most important to you during your breeding process. What makes this strain worthy of sharing, to you? Im curious...

but anyway good luck with your upcoming clone share. :)

Tropic

Please don't take any offense, but if you're the only one to hold the seed stock for this cross, why not share the lineage? As WelderDan said, good weed is good weed, but lineage is good to know for those considering crosses, etc...
At first I thought it was an X18 x AK47 cross, or something like that, but these beans are available to most people... props for spreading the love though!
Peace :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts