What's new

8ft & 15k of Purple Bliss Monsters!

azsupratt

It's been a while since I've thrown up a grow journal.

I am lucky enough to be the Master Grower for a medical marijuana dispensary, so this is literally my life right now=).

However it is much more time consuming than one may think, so I haven't been able to post up my most recent grows due to the time constraints of building out our new cultivation facility.

My most recent grow was a set of 24 plants in the POS undercurrent system(I hate these things but it was purchased before I came on so I used it...Never again) but I did my best and put out some 8 foot purple beasts that spanned from 1.5-3 lbs per plant with a 15,000W-600w per light vertical setup.

This is just to kind of gauge some interests before I go and devote the time to trolling through my pictures and building the journal.

The state requires me keep tabs throughout out the entire cycle(which I love doing anyhow) so I do have this entire grow cataloged and will post if I get enough interest.

Here are a few pics near the end of the cycle at around day 56 to give you an idea, and yes these are individual plant pics not bunched together.

All my strains are exotic and colorful so I hope you guys and gals enjoy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Friend

Veteran
Wow, nice to see a dispensary grower who cares as much about the quality as the payout! Your plants look amazing

D

DHF

Please continue and show us whatchas got Bro.....Welcome and thanks for your time.......

Guaranteed 8' purple plants or ANY 8'`ers that have nugs like the first pics will be welcomed with open arms....

All info and particulars like build pics , veg and flower areas , as well as clone and pre-veg setups are greatly appreciated to show how things can be done as a business model and production oriented.....

I`ll be over here on my bucket waitin for good things to come outta this thread if yas can spare the time....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

azsupratt

Using cotton string for trellising, I am thinking.

Beautiful plants !

Thanks Road and you shoulda seen the action, intense! lol

Wow, nice to see a dispensary grower who cares as much about the quality as the payout! Your plants look amazing

Thanks Friend, The plants are amazing and the benefits are endless. I love the exotic strains with all the color and smells, each unique, so I focus on growing them to their full potential & at the highest quality.

It's by far the most enjoyable and relaxing thing to do and these babies have been hobby for the past 10 years, so I don't do it for the payout. I was just lucky enough that I saw my one shot at doing what I love for a living, so I jumped on it! :dance013:

I've seen and tried the junk other places dispense and I would never harvest or cure anything I wouldn't personally use first.

Please continue and show us whatchas got Bro.....Welcome and thanks for your time.......

Guaranteed 8' purple plants or ANY 8'`ers that have nugs like the first pics will be welcomed with open arms....

All info and particulars like build pics , veg and flower areas , as well as clone and pre-veg setups are greatly appreciated to show how things can be done as a business model and production oriented.....

I`ll be over here on my bucket waitin for good things to come outta this thread if yas can spare the time....

Peace.....DHF.......

Thanks for the welcome DHF, I'll start weeding(pun :laughing:) through my pictures and post everything up. That grow was a test run so there's actually 4 systems, 1 undercurrent & 3 of my own design because the undercurrent sucks and cant handle these type of trees, and Ill show you why.

I am still trying to remember how to post pictures so they come out better so bare with me.

I was pissed after using the undercurrent because believe it or not these girls had to come down 3 weeks early!

The 13 gallon buckets are way to small and the system had almost 0 circulation after the 4th row with 3.5ft of 3" piping between. I learned a long time ago to grow the roots, not the plant, this is what happens when you try to grow in an obsolete system.

This is with a 3 week Veg @ 58 days in flower.

picture.php

picture.php

That long black arm are the roots that extended 3.5ft into the next bucket and starved from lack of oxygen...

Even the stems couldn't reach their full thickness...

picture.php

Anyway, I'll start organizing all the pictures and post some more specs about the room and setup sometime tomorrow.

I'm in this to help anyone that needs it so feel free to ask anything

azsupratt

I wish, Down in Az. I was on my way up to CO back in may when I hooked up with a local dispensary. Heading up for 420 for sure:smokeit:

INDODRO

Damn man nice fucking job on those plants, those roots are crazy! The bud quality looks top notch too. Wish more dispensaries had better growers cause most just push garbage out their doors.

azsupratt

Thanks all, there are actually 2-3 strains in the mix. Nothing special just some Headband, tahoe Og and Og Kush. The Purple is what I was told to be headband but none of these are from my personal genetics that will be used in the future runs, MUCH Higher quality than these.

Mister_D

Veteran
Looks good AZ :respect:. Would love to know more details about your tree system, nute recipes, and the room setup itself.

azsupratt

Thanks for the compliments all, I am almost finished getting the first couple weeks together and when I get home tonight Ill post up all the details with the system, Nutes, lighting etc.

farmari

Wow, azsupratt, for the love of god please feel free to post about your grow... you have our interest! If you're getting 1gpw growing trees with beautiful buds like that then I'm glad you're able to put your talents to full time use! Though please ignore our cries for updates if and when you're feeling overworked... good to keep that proper work/life balance, you know?

How thick were those UC root balls? I thought 5 gallon buckets were plenty for trees (I've done and seen others grow 1-2lb'ers in 3.5 and 5 gallon buckets) but have reason to believe I'm wrong based on what you're showing. You demonstrate so clearly a problem with the UC design. It seemed like they took the basic top fed RDWC design that Heath Robinson had and made a bad change to it ('under current') so they could have their own gimmick to sell. Great photos!

Latest posts

Latest posts